- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by [deleted].
- Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 19:13 #413913icedlattepapiParticipant
Been rethinking my BTC accumulation strategy and I think starting in the new year I will increase my weekly/monthly DCA percentage. Whatever percentage of my weekly pay is contributed to my company’s 401K, I plan to DCA into BTC that exact number of my net pay. The risk imo is worth the reward. The goal is 1 BTC ✨Let me know what y’all think 🤔Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 19:32 #413914CryptoRex
I think it makes sense to accelerate buying in this downturn.Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 19:32 #413916AnOrdinaryMammal
Tough to know without knowing your finances but yeah, if you’re comfortable with it. Hardware wallet if you don’t have one already.Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 19:40 #413917scabbymonkey
I do 6% into my 401K then 18% into Bitcoin using the Strike App on payday. I treat bitcoin like a utility bill that has to get paid. The only reason i may not invest on payday is if my daughter has school needs.
i have consistently invested as much in bitcoin on payday that is taken out of my paycheck for my 401K. So technically I am investing almost 25% of my pay per month.Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 20:02 #413918[deleted]
[removed]Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 20:02 #413915sevendeadlysyns
I would invest more but I’m also a degenerate
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → I plan to invest $500 a month for long term holding on my ledger. Help me with my plan?
- → News World’s Largest BTC ATM Firm To Go Public On The Nasdaq. BTC Depot is set to list on the Nasdaq under ticker symbol ‘BTM’ by Q1 2023 through an $855 million SPAC deal.