- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Pairywhite3213.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 12:24 #380343Pairywhite3213Participant
Regulations, bear market, exploits, you name it… crypto keeps developing no matter what the conditions are. With the merge signifying the most recent development for staking, multi-token mining (including BTC) was the highlight for the mining team. I’ve been oblivious to some of these developments due to my endless hunt for potential gems. With the recent ETH dip (an opportunity in my eyes), I also need to focus on other passive income opportunities, such as mining to suppress my anxiety from chart watching. With that being said, I’ve stumbled upon several low-cost miners using my therapist (Dr. Google). After deep research, the only one offering BTC was the M2 Pro (which comes with some prerequisites).
⁃ Own at least one M2 Pro Miner
⁃ Bond a minimum of 5,000 MXC for 60 days (no cap on the maximum bonded amount)
⁃ Maintain 90% miner health to ensure the required liquidity needed at the Supernode level, generating significant power per miner
It’s important to note that this process doesn’t only mine BTC but also MXC, DHX, and DOT. Power consumption is 5 Watts (from what I’ve read so far). Do you think this is a good innovation/development in the space? Let me know your thoughts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Germany Is Ending Most of Its Crypto Taxation [Crypto News]
- → SEC Puts a Hurdle on Ripple’s Path As New Developments Spring Up [Crypto News]
- → Yes, BTC Can Go to $0, and That’s Why BTC Will Never Go to $0. Never underestimate the power of a revolution that has managed to convince more than 130 million users in a totally voluntary way. [Crypto News]
- → In the last 9 years, I’ve somehow managed to never send any crypto to a wrong address. Here’s 5 things I always do to make sure I never mess up a transaction.
- → A Story With No Ending, MetaMask User Lost 41 ETH in A Hack [Crypto News]
- → NFT Games or new developments for the blockchain?
- → The State of Staking Q4 2021: A data-rich analysis of the key trends, metrics, and developments driving the growth of the PoS industry
- → How to keep up to date with latest XCM developments?
- → BTC could ‘easily’ recover to hit $100K over next the 24 months, powered by tech developments and macroeconomic improvements, says Skybridge Capital’s Anthony Scaramucci. If so, ETH can easily reach $5K if BTC reaches the $100K mark. Don’t forget, we have The Merge catalyst too. PT: $8K. GLTA!!!
- → I believe that the continuous developments in the play-to-earn environment will have a significant impact on GameFi’s future.
- → When and what events/factors/developments would need to occur to have bitcoin reach 1 million USD (and actually settle in that range)?
- → 🚨Under-the-radar🚨 developments for the Tezos blockchain
- → Given OFAC/Tornado Cash developments, which is better PoW or PoS?
- → Orbis on Halo 2 developments
- → What happened in the last 8 months? I just surfaced from life events and trying to sort through current developments.