- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Frognation777.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:15 #205610stonewall249Participant
Hey everyone, ive been having trouble with a transaction i made from metamask to binance. Im fairly new to this so im not really sure what went wrong. I had some eth on the polygon network and tried to move it over to my binance account. The transaction says it was succesful but it does on polygonscan but i have not recieved anything in my binance account. I honestly have no clue what to do or if i did something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 19:15 #205611Frognation777
Does binance accept ETH (polygon)? It has to be the same network.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Terra transaction confirmation screens are quite different in Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X. With the former, transaction details are garbled on the device and difficult to make sense of the contents, but with X every aspect of the transaction is seen clear as day. Is this normal? Both up-to-date.
- → Hey Guys, i have a Question: Yesterday I did two Transactions, but poorly both with the Same Transaction-ID. The First Transaction is executed but the second one is still outstanding. Do someone know what happens with my second Transaction?
- → Help so i was sending bitcoin to an address which was taking for ever so i figured id copy the transaction id on meme pool to try and speed it up and when i went to send another one it changed my wallet to the previous transaction id and now its confirmed and i have no idea how to get it back :(