- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by systemdelete.
- Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 19:21 #358497bseballkid1990Participant
I’m currently swapping half my assets to a new wallet. My first wallet I made with my google login and I’d rather have a wallet with a seed phrase. I was thinking about halving my assets into both wallets and make sure they have enough to qualify for airdrops. Would I be able to claim airdrops twice? Would it be smart to do so?Saturday, August 20th, 2022 at 19:21 #358498iamsupaman67
Yeah you can. But some airdrops have certain minimums to qualify for airdrops and some reward you with more if you have a lot. For example a new airdrop is coming out only for the top 125k Juno holders, Im not sure what’s the exact number but it’s something like thatSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 19:21 #358499Such_Stand_2360
Good point having a Google login is a defo security fault … I have two wallets the 2nd is cold storage connectedSaturday, August 20th, 2022 at 19:21 #358500systemdelete
I keep multiple wallets based on unique seeds, some for security, some for tax purposes. Keep in mind it gets exponentially harder to track, compound, and vote as you make more and more wallets on more and more chains to keep up with.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Mayer Multiple 0,53 The average Mayer Multiple since the creation of BTC is 1,40. The Mayer Multiple has historically been higher than today’s value 98% of the time.
- → You should keep your crypto across MULTIPLE EXCHANGES and MULTIPLE WALLETS
- → Any good resources on how to be safe (don’t get hacked/scammed) when using hot wallets? No hardware wallets, just rules to follow when browsing with online wallets.