- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by DimensionOdd2164.
- Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 08:46 #414090bull_bear25Participant
I was trying to move some ETH from Binance CEX to my cold wallet. I used BEP20 chain to try moving the ETH. Even though I used the ETH cold wallet destination in the Destination address and verified it twice. Now when I am looking for ETH in ETH wallet of Ledger it is showing 0 ETH. The transaction is successful and confirmed.
Did I lose the ETH forever or will it show up for sometime
Guys if anyone has encountered the same issue please let me knowWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 08:46 #414091agent__orange
you’ll have to bridge it from BEP chain to ethereum mainnet probablyWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 08:46 #414092DimensionOdd2164
Send eth on erc20 eth blockchain, nothing else. It may be an expensive mistake and binance really sucks ass to deal with. They may reimburse you but doubtful since you pressed send. Also send a TEST …ALWAYSWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 08:46 #414093DimensionOdd2164
Aaaaaand it’s gone
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Moved out of CEX. After reading the numerous post here, the helpful comments here, and the recent fiasco at a couple of the CEX. I ordered a Ledger NANO-X and moved my precious coins to a hardware wallet. I was really nervous about screwing it up, but it was really easy to do.
- → Shibaswap not showing/updating rewards since October. I already had both shib, and bone staked. then I bought 1 leash and staked itin october. it is showing 0 rewards for leash and it is now the middle of January. also it’s still showing the same amount of rewards for shin,and bone that I had in oct
- → Sent BEP-20 AVAX to AVAX P chain wallet