- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by HesitantInvestor0.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 20:42 #380086HesitantInvestor0Participant
This is directed to those who are wondering whether the bottom may be in or not. No one can say with any degree of confidence, but there are a few signals that the lows have been reached.
My opinion is that the most obvious of those has to do with prior tops. In 2017 it hit 20,000 and quickly faded from there. The prior cycle top has acted as bottom in previous bear markets, and while that could certainly be breached, I think there is a very big reason that it likely won’t be.
Enter the WHALES. They control the entire market. They are like the institutional investors in stocks: they set trends, and generally make a lot more money than retail. Since BTC doesn’t have a long history, I think we are at a really interesting point regarding retracements and general trends. I think it’s in the whales’ best interest to keep certain trends alive as to cause no panic or idea that the whole thing may be broken. I really believe the average whale feels that keeping the prior cycle trends intact (and they can ensure this quite easily if they want to) is a priority at the moment.
Anyone considered this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → It looks like the bottom but it’s not the bottom =))))) is the bottom around here everyone
- → I think this is bottom of the bottom, We can only go one way from here. I really think it’s time for me to add more SHIB to my wallet.😁🚀
- → When is the BTC bottom? What to buy at the bottom?
- → Honestly, *IF* BTC’s (December) 2018 bottom is 3100 USD, and *IF* bitcoin’s bottom for 2022 is 10,000-15,000 USD, it’s still a better savings vehicle than a high-yield savings account.
- → Taking a look at one of the most precise Bottom indicators and whether it will be true this time too… (Pi-Cycle Bottom Indicator)
- → Is there any proof that the crypto market will be at the bottom when the stock market is also at the bottom?
- → Pi Cycle Bottom indicates we are currently in a cycle bottom (2nd image)
- → Is the bottom in or not: An analysis of 9 bottom indicators
- → Should Be Obvious But…Fake Amazon cryptocurrency scam steals your BTC — what you need to know
- → With my portfolio being green this morning, it’s obvious the bear market is over.
- → A lot of FOMO with the APE coin I see a lo of people already clamming they lost money because they bought at the spot. They were free people if you got something free and you can make money out of it is kind of obvious that people is going to sell right away. I don’t understand how people keeps…
- → plausibility of selling physical art (paintings/photos) and having the Non-Fungible Token be the method of purchase and obvious ownership
- → Help point out obvious scams to help others avoid getting scammed if you can
- → Obvious Fraud Wallet for Astro on Google
- → Can we do something about obvious bots getting moons ?