- This topic has 20 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by KakarotoCryptoniano.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205835Successful_Craft3076Participant
I always have problem choosing what to buy. Money is limited and projects are many.
I have a long list of cryptocurrencies which I think are promising. But I can only choose a few to invest in and there is no guarantee they will be here two or three years from now. After all market is not only about technology or team or concept. But also advertising, timing and even luck. And I know for a fact most projects will not make it. Why? I can think of three reason:
1. Crypto bubble:
Looking at the market value of cryptocurrencies,
I really am not sure how much bigger this market can get. 5 trillion? 10 trillion? 100?
Just to give you an example, Apple worth nearly 3 trillion and the gold market values more than 12 trillion.
What if we are already in a bubble?
Do we really think every top 100 crypto project worth several billions?
IMO some cryptos might worth their price, but many more are overpriced. And just can’t keep their value in a long run.
2. Competitive nature of market:
Many projects have the exact same use case. How many Dexs, stores of value, smart contract platforms, metaverse projects and etc, the world needs? Not this much! What about the rest? They will most likely die out. Just like web. This market is “over saturated” with cryptos.
3. Practical profitablity:
My Third argument is that of actual profitablity.
For now must crypto companies only absorb capital. They don’t have much productivity. Most are literal start-ups with not much to show for their bloated market cap. This is not healthy, and it is not sustainable.
For these reasons, I think this market will see a bloodbath. Most projects will just die. many people will lose their money. Some will win big big time. There is no way someone can predict which cryptos with be the winners when the dust settles. And in the end being lucky might be the most important perk a small time investor like me can have.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205845wists
seems best to have the majority in BTC/ETH and then diversify when it comes to alts
alts are where you gambleThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205855KakarotoCryptoniano
Only BTC will surviveThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205854stock-prince-WK
Check the top 10 current cryptos by market cap. A large portion of them are from Ethereum co founders/developers.
Now METIS is here. Co founded by Vitalik’s mother.
You really think mom’s coin is going to fail!?
And it’s not even his mother’s involvement that makes METIS so great. Check the white paper. Check the DAC structures and NFT bridge.
Check all the mistakes Vitalik admitted he wished he didn’t make on Ethereum. Now check how METIS implements them all and more.
METIS = Vitalik’s true vision.
P.S. fuck your down votes in advance.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205853Oldwizzarde
Just stick to ada, xrp, vet and matic and youll be fineThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205852Single_Raspberry9539
Sometimes I worry that crypto is like the Betamax. Apparently superior technology, but didn’t win out.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205851spongefireIB
KThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205850Deputy_Trudy_Weigel
I see the same thing said during every volatile period.
1. Past trends trends don’t determine the future of the market.
2. We’ve never been this close to mass adoption with institutional investors pouring money into coins now. I’d imagine that will mean a lot of the major coins won’t just dissipate into nothing the same way they used to.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205849DDaBeast4
Except if you buy BTC and ETHThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205848Silverjakk
I did not realize gold has 12 trillion!Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205847No_Weather682
These are some questions that no matter what, you must answer about your coin that will help you choose the right one:
– What is its goal?
– Is it innovative or unique?
– Does it solve real problems?
– Does it already have a use case or is it still in development?
– Are there any other similar products out there? If so, how are they doing?
– What are the strengths and weakness of it?
– Who’s building it and how is it financed?
– Is the market cap justified?
– What exchanges provide such coin?
– What’s the ROI considering the current price?
– Is it in constantly development?
– Is it currently at an all time high? If not, how far is it from its ATH?
-How did it perform in the last bull run? And in the bear market?
– Its volume
– Money flow indicators
– Accumulation and resistance points
# Spotting red flags (MOST IMPORTANT)
Finally, It is vital that not only you search for positive aspects, but also for negative ones. Let’s be real, if it was for positive features, even shitcoins sound amazing! Thus, this is what you have to watch out so you don’t invest in a scam coin:
– Anonymous team
– Small team
– No public code
– If mods delete bad comments on the official Reddit
– Mystery funding/No funding
– Over hyped coin by influencers
– Token distributionThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205846Barchelonio
You can minimize the risk by sticking to biggest ones, but other by that it still can just slowly die outThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205844surrender_the_juice
Like everything there is some skill involved.
But yeah, probably like 70% luck.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205843Flaky_Protection7634
So you’re telling me that Bitcoin will die and Safemoon will be the last one standing
**/s**Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205842Wabi-Sabibitch
I finished up all my luck when I won the sperm race, it’s been down hill from there.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205841allthew4yup
There even is a big chance that a crypto that is not invented yet will come and take Bitcoin’s place and Eth so ergo we dont know yet and what about if crypto somehow get globaly adoptedThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205840Davinter30
Its not ONLY luck. Bitcoin is way safer.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205839Wonzky
Not gibberish TA trying to justify prices and just telling it how it is?
Get outta here with your truths!Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205838Avs4life16
I think the space can support more then what people truly think. Maybe that’s some hopium, but who knows.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205837Xanth1879
Rule #1 Don’t buy anything with a Quadrillion supply.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:22 #205836ChemicalGreek
Also if you’re looking in to a coin, check the following:
2. The team
3. The whitepaper
4. The use cases
5. The roadmap
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → #TERRALUNACLASSIC #lunc was sollte ich persönlich für die Community beitragen damit der Preis steigt😅 benutze #Kraken wenn ich nicht Staken möchte, sollte ich mein Coins auf eine andere Wallet z.b. #TerraStation #Kucoin ziehen oder können die auf KRAKEN bleiben ?
- → Do Kwon: “95% (of crypto companies) are going to die, but there is also entertainment in watching companies die too”
- → Don’t let your coins die with you! How to transfer your coins to your loved ones from the grave