- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by anotherbobv2.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:34 #350052anotherbobv2Participant
Great idea and I hope this kind of thing really starts to take off.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Anyone arguing about BTC’s energy consumption understands neither BTC nor energy. BTC’s energy use is a function of its value. The network algorithmically resolves the exact amount of energy (work) required to secure that value at any given time.
- → Green Energy: In New York, BTC Mining Saved The Oldest Working Hydroelectric Plant In The US From Shutting Down, Making It Profitable By Mining With Excess Energy
- → Central African Republic and Gabon leaders meet with BBGS to set up BTC mining facilities and bolster existing energy infrastructure using sustainable energy sources
- → And people gripe about BTC mining energy use?? (Ps I say let the market determine energy use not some central overlords) [Image]
- → Intel may soon enter the BTC mining business with its new “Bonanza Mine” chip, described as an “ultra-low-voltage energy-efficient BTC mining ASIC
- → Almost 60% of BTC mining now on sustainable energy: BTC Mining Council [Crypto News]
- → Arcane research publishes excellent report on how BTC mining can transform energy industry by strengthening grids, improving economics of renewable transition, flare mitigation and by repurposing heat from mining
- → Is there a level of altruism if we come together as a community and decide to use bitcoin to fund green energy mining for big mining companies that aren’t green?
- → Cashed out to buy my first car a few days ago, bought back in for this dip💪🏼 I can never leave this community stranded on my end, you guys are a powerhouse. 🐕⚡️
- → Work van broke down. Going to be stranded for a couple hours. Be really nice if Doge hit the moon soon. Sick of work.
- → Modular blockchain talk has been all the hype recently. People talk about these chains when Polygon is developing better.
- → Polkadot and Ethereum 2.0 have similar modular architecture. Polkadot is less-decentralized while Ethereum is less-interopable
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → Crypto energy consumption is not an issue, we just don’t generate enough renewable energy