- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Knurlinger.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 08:20 #344080KnurlingerParticipant
Looks like I can’t send 1sat/vb transactions via ledger live since I always get “min relay fee not met”.
As far as I found out, this minimum fee is set by the electrum server I use?
Should 1 sat/von work if I use electrum and my own (umbrel) node/electrs? Tbh not sure where to set the minimum fee.
Actually I don’t understand what’s wrong with 1sat when the mempool is pretty much empty and/or I have no hurry.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The Algorand Foundation is excited to announce that the Community Relay Node Program will go live on 1st of March. This program is the next step on the path to bringing Relay Nodes to the same level of decentralization as the Algorand blockchain’s consensus participation nodes.
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Should Ledger Live remain closed when trying to send the fund? In my case, if Ledger Live is running, it always disconnects the Ledger device from Terra Chrome extension with error code 28161
- → The RELAY token enters the Metis Andromeda ecosystem in partnership with Netswap. – About Relay
- → Will bitcoin nodes reduce the minimum relay fee if bitcoin gets 10x or 100x?
- → Adding Luna to Ledger and Ledger Live
- → Polygon nfts stuck… I can’t transfer or sell. I have a ledger and have tried with metamask/ledger live. I am able to unlock but can not sign without error “ must approve assets for trading before creating an order” would really appreciate any help I can get with this. All works well with eth chain.
- → How do you use Ledger with Terra Luna if Ledger Live does not support Terra Luna?
- → SOL on Ledger Live, was on Phantom (through Ledger), what now?
- → Where can I view the latest version number of the cardano Ledger app online without opening Ledger live?
- → Phantom wallet with Ledger a different address than Ledger Live Sol address?
- → Is Ledger Live the only DOT staking option when using a Ledger?
- → What would happen if Ledger went out of business // Ledger Live was discontinued?
- → I’m using Phantom with Ledger – would I need phantom AND ledger passphrases to recover my wallet? Or would just Ledger suffice?
- → Where to check my address on ledger hardware wallet? If I send 0,1 btc to my ledger 5 times. Each time it is a different receiving address. So where is the btc address of my ledger that shows 0,5 btc ?