- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Mysa21.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:04 #324841OkOrdinary5299Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Millennial from New York sells his $2 million apartment for Bitcoins: “I believe in cryptocurrency”.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:04 #324842nebula21399
Ah must be nice to have generational wealth <3Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:04 #324843coinfeeds-bot
tldr; A two-bedroom apartment in Columbus Circle, 340 West 57th Street, New York is up for sale for Bitcoins or Etherium. The value of Ronen Segev’s crypto assets has sagged by about a million dollars after investing in Grayscale Bitcoin Trust Corp. in 2020. He wants to average out the decline in cryptocurrencies and even earn twice as much.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:04 #324844sonspider
I believe he is going to buy a bigger apartment when btc goes green!Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:04 #324845Buy_More_Bitcoin
My boiSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:04 #324846Mysa21
That a big « buy the dip move »
Also good to see that you can buy and sell meaningful stuff with btc
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If you rent your apartment out, and receive rent (yield), whoops, your apartment is now a security according to the SEC, and Gensler controls it now
- → A day before Elon Musk’s Twitter poll asking if he should sell his shares, his brother sold $108 million in Tesla shares. Stop using this guy for promoting crypto. The memes are part of his facade to distract people
- → 2 months ago New York mayor said he will receive his first 3 paychecks in BTC. Now New York is are moving to ban BTC mining (PoW). The U-turn was quick.
- → We Surveyed Millennial Investing Habits—They Do Not Trust the Stock Market But they “demonstrated a high interest in alternatives investments. Especially cryptocurrency.” [Crypto News]
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Apartment in Braga was the first property to be sold in cryptocurrency in Europe [Crypto News]
- → Finnish customs sells 1,889 bitcoins previously seized for a total price of 46.5 million euros
- → New York City Mayor Eric Adams Set to Buy Crypto Dip and Declared His Plans to Invest his Entire First Paycheck Into Cryptocurrencies.
- → Stephen Colbert treads neutral territory with his Non-Fungible Token approach. Makes an AFT (actual fucking thing) and sells it on eBay for $33,000 USD. Goes one step further by making an Non-Fungible Token avatar of himself holding his AFT. 100 percent of proceeds go to charity.
- → 83% of millennial millionaires own crypto. Millennials are investing as high as 50% of their wealth in crypto, while on the other side, only 4% of the older generation have invested in digital assets and only one-fourth of the GenX owns crypto. [News]
- → Trevor Lawrence Turned His $24 Million Signing Bonus Into $9 Million by Getting It All in Crypto [Crypto News]
- → Feds Seize $34 Million in Crypto From Unidentified Florida Man Who Sells Online Account Information Tied to People’s Netflix, HBO, and Uber accounts on The Dark Web [Crypto News]
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 480 bitcoins for ~$10.0 million at an average price of ~$20,817 per #bitcoin. As of 6/28/22 MicroStrategy holds ~129,699 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,664 per bitcoin.
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 301 bitcoins for ~$6.0 million at an average price of ~$19,851 per bitcoin. As of 9/19/22 @MicroStrategy holds ~130,000 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,639 per bitcoin.
- → We should give Laszlo Hanyecz (the guy who bought pizzas with 10 000 Bitcoins) some crypto as a reward for his pioneer status. He is one of the first people who used cryptocurrency in the real world and paved the way… in a way.