- This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by restatementtorts.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316597synthsexualParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor Calls for Crypto Regulation.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316606Dinafem_shib
He must be in lots of trouble. No regulations,
Keep it the way it is.
I’m making too much moneyWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316614restatementtorts
HuhWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316613looster2018
Kevin O’Leary said it best- there are huge firms , country funds, huge mutual funds who want to invest in crypto, but they cannot even smell like they are not 1000% compliant with all of the various govt regulators. A small amount of regulation will probably fix that.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316612NaughtIdubbbz
Regulate bitcoins power consumption.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316611MastersinScience
I dont want an Ape-Inu Shibbly Lunawibbly Governance token paying me native Saitamafur Dickpenis Tokens.
DON’T REGULATE THEM. PUT THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERABLE EXISTENCEWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316610green_apple_panther
He can go fuck himself then.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316609662c63b7ccc16b8c
Ahhh, the leopard shows its spots.
Fuck you Saylor, you benefitted from a bubble, and now you are in the shit its regulation time.
A true bitcoiner!Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316608OmegaBlood007
Regulation is the opposite of the point of crypto. People should take their own responsibility on what to invest. Why do people always need to be hand held by the government?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316607thereisnopressure
Let the free market decides which crypto, lives or dies.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316605Crypto-Jim33
Regulation= means more investors will trust crypto geting involved in a customer protection environmentWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316604Baecchus
Regulation means people won’t get fucked by shit like Luna and Safemoon. Bring it on.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316603doodoopistolz
He’s correct… $hitcoins need to die.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316602Wonzky
First Cuban now Saylor, seems like every time someone rich starts to lose they cry for regulationWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316601BigBadBen91x
Michael “margin call” SaylorWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316600coinfeeds-bot
tldr; MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor has called for the government to step in and regulate the crypto market. Saylor described several other coins as a “$400 billion cloud of unregistered securities” that trade without adhering to any transparency laws. He added that the general public should not be purchasing these unregistered assets from “wildcat bankers”.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316599bitcoincashautist
Everyone loves regulations when they have positioned themselves to benefit from the said regulation. Nobody cares about “protecting consumers” lol.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #316598gimmedatcrypto
“Don’t regulate or touch BTC, just make every other alt a security and tax the fuck out of everyone and add more roadblocks to wealth for the little guy so I can unfuck myself from bagholding after years of wanton powder sniffing,”
jokes aside, I still don’t like that ol’ Saylor is complaining about unregistered securities. It really does seem like self interest at this point.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Microstrategy CEO, Michael Saylor declares ETH a security. Do you agree with Michael Saylor that ETH is a security?
- → MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor says he’s unfazed by bitcoin’s massive sell-off and compares crypto in 2022 to the early days of oil: ‘We are witnessing the birth of a new industry’ [Crypto News]
- → A User Lost 26 BTC To A Scammer Pretending To Be MicroStrategy CEO, Michael Saylor – The Crypto Basic
- → MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor won’t sell $5B stash despite crypto winter. “Never. No. We’re not sellers. We’re only acquiring and holding BTC, right? That’s our strategy.”
- → Why is the biggest BTC whale, Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy, calling for government intervention?
- → Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy Borrows $205 Mln To Buy More BTC [Crypto News]
- → Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy snaps up $190 million of bitcoin, lifting its stockpile to $6 billion [Crypto News]
- → Terra’s BTC Cache Hits 42,500 BTC As It Chases Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy | ZYCrypto [Crypto News]
- → MicroStrategy Will Buy More BTC: Michael Saylor [Crypto News]
- → A BTC margin call. If the world’s leading cryptocurrency drops below $21,000, Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy will be forced to pay up [Crypto News]
- → Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy Purchased Another $10M of BTC Over Past Two Months [Crypto News]
- → Michael Saylor Buys the Dip: MicroStrategy Adds $10M Worth of BTC at $20.8K [Crypto News]
- → BTC bull Michael Saylor says MicroStrategy will never sell its $5 billion crypto stash even if prices crash
- → Michael Saylor Says MicroStrategy Will Never Sell Its BTC
- → Michael Saylor’s MicroStrategy (MSTR) is considering selling $500 million in stock to buy more BTC (BTC). Do you think this is the reason for the BTC pump in the last few days? [Image]