- This topic has 15 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 9 hours ago by Every_Hunt_160.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409747Snowflake8050Participant
**Sataying with Metamask:**
\-If you want to continue using Metamask, you can change your RPC provider. Alchemy is a good option, and you can find a tutorial [here](https://docs.alchemy.com/docs/how-to-add-alchemy-rpc-endpoints-to-metamask). Another option is to change your RPC to “[http://localhost:8545](http://localhost:8545)”
Ther’s always the option to switch wallets. You can try other popular wallets like TrustWallet or [rainbow.me](https://rainbow.me) There are other popular options like Rabby, or Coinbase Wallet, but I can’t vouch for them as I haven’t tried them.
When using DeFi no one should be tracked. Stay safe frensThursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409748Low-Cattle-5142
Change RCP provider, use a VPN or switch to another wallet.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409749CymandeTV
It all depends of the amout of crypto you have in Metamask. VPN or just don’t bother.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409750kim_jong_un_da3rd
A good vpn is an optionThursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409751Heringsalat100
Is it because of regulations or analytics reasons? This is horrible!Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409752ChemicalGreek
VPN is the answer! I also wonder if Trust wallet also takes your IP…Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409753EdgeLord19941
Oh look I live in Cambodia, wait no it’s Italy, good luck catching me in Brazil Metamask.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409754yourmom_fat_as_hippo
VPN is an on option.
But, again, I don’t trust Metamask much and I don’t prefer it over others. I have some insignificant % of crypto there, but I can’t trust them entirely.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409755MaeronTargaryen
Combine it with a secure VPN.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409756gnarley_quinn
I have a VPN on most of the time anywayThursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409757Kappatalizable
Well that sucks. Ive been using MM ever since Ive been here and now I actually have to look at alternatives. Why do these companies always try to ‘fix’ something that is not broken?Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409758jettyGTA
They need to hurry up and airdrop their long awaited governance token to users so we can vote against this shit.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409759ShowMeDaWe
How to lose users 101Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409760Uno-91
I always use a VPN when I connect to my hot wallet anyhow.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409761Oversizedbull69
I do not like this .. I use MetaMask and serves me good. But not good news for sure.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 08:54 #409762Every_Hunt_160
Wow, seems like this is all going the trend these days. Even freakin metamask cant be decentralised?
And the full force of regulations hasn’t even been half felt yet. I guess all this was kind of inevitable if crypto is to get mainstream adoption..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Going through yet another crypto dip, do you hedge your crypto positions with put options on BTC-linked ETFs? Some are registered in the US: BITO, BTF, XBTF, BITS, etc. Unlike many crypto options exchanges (Deribit?) ETF options have virtually 0 default risk and are quite liquid
- → Just started using Juster binary options protocol on Tezos, where else can I find options quote (looking for a competitive advantage)?
- → Did my research and I think I understand Folks Finance and most of the options. So if I mint all of my Algo into gAlgo, is that all I need to do (besides vote) to join the governance? Also these other options for locking and earning, are they better/worse/riskier than the governance rewards?