- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 4 hours ago by Lillymorrison.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 12:43 #409931LillymorrisonParticipant
This is a risk. If they get breached, your info is leaked. It affects the level of security in the Web3 space.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Whales waiting to buy their cheapest coins: “Whales sit on the sideline as retail investors rise”-Addresses with 100-10k BTC are holding steady while addresses with 0.1-1 BTC acquired more than 14K BTC since Feb. 6.
- → Dark day for crypto as Circle blacklisted addresses that have interacted with Tornado Cash contracts. This makes me worried for Djed, if they add any functionality to blacklist addresses it sets a terrible precedent, not just for decentralized assets, but for Cardano and blockchain future as a whole
- → Yesterday Algorand processed over 2.3 Million transactions easily without a hiccup and it has the current bandwidth to do 240x more. In the last 7 days Algorand has addeded over 800k+ new addresses, now sitting at over 28 Million addresses. Algorand TVL also hit ANOTHER all-time high at $306 Million