- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by lesbiansareveryhot.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 21:48 #324318hoeraufistParticipant
I’ll leave the [tinychart link here](https://tinychart.org/asset/6547014)
But I love the functionality of the project. The ability to buy and sell gold at anytime, anywhere, instantly has massive utility. Plus, in the time the rest of the crypto market has been crashing, it’s steadily tripled in value.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 21:48 #324319lesbiansareveryhot
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Mirrored gold? Are there any gold mirror tokens? Like pax gold. I can’t find any
- → Have you seen that YouTube video where a guy offers people a real 1/10 oz gold coin ($200) or a chocolate candy bar? He told them the gold coin is real and the candy bar is real. Everyone took the $1 candy bar and declined the gold. Is this an indicator of the uphill battle that BTC faces?
- → People often use Gold’s market cap as a benchmark for their BTC price targets. How much of Gold’s market cap is from its use purely as a monetary asset?
- → JP Morgan backs crypto and apparently it’s now their favorite alternative asset
- → Gold Market Cap = 11T. BTC = 0.8T. If BTC replaces Gold, 1 BTC = $400K.
- → Gold Miner Says Investors Prefer Hedging Against Inflation With Gold, Not Crypto
- → Wife wants me to stop DCA’ing and sell all my BTC then start buying tangible gold and gold miner stocks again. She then showed me the Charlie Munger clip from a few days ago… What should I do?
- → Gold only increased by 80% from 2000-2020. Does that worry you for digital gold?
- → I know I’m going to get some flak for this but if Russia is successful in rendering sanctions impotent because Putin bought literal tons of gold…then other countries wanting to skirt sanctions will do the same. China already is buying a lot of gold for example in anticipationof invading Taiwan.
- → A Digital Token, Backed by Physical Gold – My Due Diligence on Digital Gold
- → Gold just hit $2,000. With the war and other factors working against cryptocurrency right now, is anyone thinking of switching to gold?
- → Russia just linked Ruble’s value to Gold. Yet there is not a word from the likes of Elizabeth Warren about how Russia is using Gold to bypass sanctions. But everyone ran on the crypto boogeyman train. The hypocrisy is unreal
- → BTC and crypto ‘worth nothing’? Move on! BTC aka diamonds and gold are scarce. Only 18 million BTC in total exist. So its and will be even more scarce then gold and diamonds…
- → Uganda found 31m tons of gold (more than all extracted gold in history)
- → If you had invested $10,000 in Gold 10 years ago, you would have today $10,097. If you had invested $10,000 in BTC 10 years ago, you would have today $23M. BTC is not a simple store of value as gold. BTC is far better. BTC is a booster of value. [Image]