- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by escape1979uk.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:49 #344318FoundationWelcomeParticipant
Image / Martin Shkreli believes – This is a dead cats bounce!Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:50 #344319Cameo64
What’s going on here?Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:50 #344320johnnyb0083
Fuck this stupid piece of shit.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:50 #344321Dormage
Proper shitpost, been a while.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 19:50 #344322escape1979uk
Well Shkreli can go fuck himself, the utter weasel
Anyone listening to this vile little creature can kindly fuck themselves too
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Not alive cats tend to bounce up when falling from a cliff (Dead cat bounce) 31k could be a trap; DCA is key
- → If we all just let martin shkreli patent bitcoin he can jack up the price and make us rich
- → So *Allegedly* Martin Shkreli didn’t dump, he got hacked and it’s even dumber than it sounds
- → Luna’s dead again, baby. Luna’s dead. [Image]
- → When you take money supply into consideration, bitcoin never put in an all time high, it was a dead cat bounce.
- → Beware of the dead cat bounce
- → Dead cat bounce, rebound or start of pump can we have a moment of silence for all those that sold yesterday who “absolutely knew” that the crypto market was going to drop forever
- → Next halvening, 2 yrs. Adoption by 1 nation state with mixed results. Lightning works like a charm but not widely used. Inflation of major currencies at levels not seen since the 70s. Legitimate concerns about environmental impact. $42K is a dead cat bounce or the beginning of the perfect storm?
- → Dead cat bounce or relief?
- → Now that Luna is almost dead does that mean the entire Terra ecosystem is dead too?
- → Hey, Trolls last week you said both were DEAD….. Is it DEAD yet?
- → Should I buy a lot of terra or is it dead just dead.
- → So I was thinking about the pages I follow… SHIBArmy, Wallstreetbets, Xfiles, Minecraft and cats. I think it’s safe to say I’m a full blown nerd.
- → They spent a fortune on pictures of apes and cats. Do they regret it? [Crypto News]
- → Twitter Space Starting now: NFT-MAKER – Making NFTs accessible to everyone. Martin Lawrence, Charles Hoskinson & Patrick Tobler