- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by senttoschool.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:14 #310127PotentialClassroom75Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Mark Cuban Says Crypto Startups With Good Fundamental Will Thrive.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:21 #310133SilentThunder-00
Classic MBA babble. “good fundamentals” definition being an ex post facto thing where the survivors all had good fundamentals and those who failed must not have ZFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:23 #310134StandardCell9963
Weighing on the current outlook of the ecosystem, Mark Cuban, an Ethereum maximalist and owner of the Dallas Mavericks basketball team, is backing projects with positive fundamentals in the crypto industry.
In an interview with Fortune, Cuban said events like the one the crypto industry is currently experiencing will expose and crumble companies being sustained by poor market fundamentals.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:24 #310128Wonzky
He also said Titan and OlympusDAO were good projects 🤷♂️Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:24 #310129Thelostbit
Any startup with “good fundamentals” will thriveFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:28 #310135CatBoy191114
Bullish on Nowitzki coin.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:39 #310138senttoschool
There are no fundamentals in crypto. It’s all backed up by the great fool theory.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:41 #310130Trylks
I think it is amazing that 5 minutes of Mark Cuban talking result in hundreds of headlines for the next two weeks in this sub.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:44 #310131Socialinfluencing
Mark Cuban also said Rarible was a good project to get into.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 04:58 #310132Charming-Arachnid256
Ya! and he is on a TV show. Amazing how many people he mentored and brought ordinary people to be billionaires..I remember all those people…that he..NVM f him and his bs advise..Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 05:27 #310136Wubbywub
wow how insightful lolFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 05:31 #310137kirtash93
The guy that invested in Titan and shilled it. What he says gives projects better chances to survive but nobody really knows.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Mark Cuban is reliving the internet boom when he looks at crypto. The ‘consolidation phase’ is coming, he says [Crypto News]
- → Billionaire Mark Cuban Says Bear Markets Are Beneficial at This Stage of Crypto Evolution – Here’s Why [Crypto News]
- → Ethereum maximalist Mark Cuban says the crypto crash reminds him of Warren Buffett’s advice: ‘When the tide goes out, you get to see who is swimming naked’ [Crypto News]