- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 1 week ago by Ryuugyo.
- Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 14:09 #326800OurNumber4Participant
Cardano launched its latest upgrade on the testnet recently so let’s see how things are going and how much improvement it will bring.
Turns out if your smart contract uses typed validators then it is incompatible with Vasil. It can still run on the chain but it won’t benefit from any scaling improvements.
So how many Cardano smart contracts use typed validators? Almost all of them.
The chat on the dev channels is that most developers won’t bother with the required rewrite.
Slow and steady, amirite?Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 14:09 #326801DReamEAterMS
eth killer my ass lolTuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 14:09 #326802Perfect-Ad-7429
It’s weird how many ADA shills live on these forums man. Downvote brigade will be here momentarily…but before they come I just want to say that ADA blows, is a shit chain, and Charles is a grifter.Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 14:09 #326803qtqh
“The chat on the dev channels” nice sourceTuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 14:09 #326804PurpleSupermarket835
Eth’s stupid little brother: ada.Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 14:09 #326805Maleficent_Plankton
That means Cardano is going to remain a 1 TPS network even after the Vasil update until most scripts stop using v1.Tuesday, July 5th, 2022 at 14:09 #326806Ryuugyo
Non-dev people who never worked with code or typed code here doing their dumbasses opinions.
Lol, this is bullish as hell for ADA. This feature is one of the reason why I am in ADA.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Cardano Upgrade increases the number of smart contracts on the blockchain by almost 3,000 Is Cardano upgrade improving smart contracts smart contract capabilities? Following the upgraded feature allowing Cardano (ADA) blockchain to provide...
- → Is Cardano finally initiating a Vasil hard fork? Cardano Blockchain initiates anticipated Vasil hard fork for the Cardano test net Finally, the long-awaited upgrade on the Cardano blockchain testnet will...
- → Starting today, you can access the Milkomeda Algorand Rollup (A1) Public Testnet! The rollup allows developers to write smart contracts for Algorand in Solidity, the world’s most popular language for smart contracts. It is also the first EVM implementation as rollup with instant finality Starting today, you can access the Milkomeda Algorand Rollup (A1)...
- → Cardano Completes Final Node in Preparation for Vasil Mainnet Upgrade [Crypto News] Cryptocurrency News – Cardano Completes Final Node in Preparation for...
- → What Vasil upgrade brings to Cardano The IOG team doesn’t care if it’s a bear or...