- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by G405TX.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 19:53 #316534tranceology3Participant
If you follow this forum category constantly, everyday you will notice how fast the sentiment switches from bullish to bearish. This is always laughed at by people saying how bi-polar it is in here.
However, like everything in social media, I believe there are agendas from bots/paid actors, multi accounts that deliberately push to sentiment here in a bullish/bearish direction for their financial gain. They could be either shorting or going long with heavy positions. When the market shifts directions.
I have never interacted with so many experts that say crypto is dead now, and only meant for scams/ponzis – the tech is all BS. I also have received many downvotes for stating that crypto, mainly BTC is fine and will rebound – but when crypto is climbing, its filled with upvotes. This heavy sentiment shift leads me to believe there is an agenda to attack indecisive investor emotions to either sell or buy, so they can profiit.
So don’t forget, when there are profits to made that can leverage off the public, the people you are talking to here or other platforms with their crypto advice could actually just be trying to move the market in one direction. In other words they could ultimately believe in BTC but just want to talk crap so you sell, and they scoop up more cheap BTC.
Stick to your plan no matter what people say who just want you to follow the sentiment.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 19:53 #316535Socialinfluencing
For the longest time when it was so obvious the bull market was over, only posts that talked about it being a dip or long term bullish were voted to the top. If you claim anything obvious which everyone can see is true you get down voted into the ground. Many comments on threads too will be about Dcaing when the market is continually falling but the comment will magically have 200-400 upvotes+ for no particular reason.
The odd true post gets upvoted to the top. But unless you don’t swim between the flags your opinions are rejected. I come here mainly to see what everyone else is doing so I can do the opposite. There have been some rare cases where redditors on here have helped me though.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 19:53 #316536G405TX
They doing this on all social platforms, for any asset retail finds appealing.
Likely Hedge Funds and other shady/corrupt orgs.
Careful folks, they reside among us.
We see you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → This forum category is overrun by people that stand to gain from it failing. Most new posts are bad faith oversimplifications or sound like they were written by a computer. We need competent mods that keep this forum category true and productive.
- → This forum category when prices go up: They will go up forever 1M EOY. This forum category when prices go down: It’s going to 10k I told you so.
- → BTC forum category mods won’t allow negative posts about BTC. I posted a very unbiased perspective on BTC and it was removed because it “related to trading”. So pretty much this entire forum category is biased. Sucks, I had hope.
- → strong buy strong hold strong rich
- → It was strong, it is strong and it will be strong! [Image]
- → The price is falling, so talk of manipulation and fractional reserve is increasing proportionately. There is no manipulation.
- → Prof. Void Update: No double bottom. Everyone hold strong. It’s dips like these that give the pressure to build a strong mindset. Don’t let the whales fighting shake you out at all. 👨🏽🚀 Good news is the RSI are cooled off, let’s see shib hold 2. This one is just for you u/m01stpump3r
- → Why is Ada crossing the 1.00 level? Seems pretty strong and indicators confirm this as a strong level of resistance .
- → Lunc community we are very strong please buy lunc only on mexc and kucoin these are the only exchanges supporting burn, i believe in us we are strong (Lunc4life)
- → Who else just throws money where this forum category tells them not to every now and then?
- → Everyone on this forum category should be ecstatic about these prices.. if you’re not you truly don’t know where bitcoin is going long term. Do you think Tesla is selling to buying? Do you think micro strategies is selling or buying? Carry on.
- → it’s a Saturday in the US and every time you refresh the forum category there’s less interest in crypto it seems.
- → This forum category makes me laugh
- → Please help upvote my Upgrades comment at CC forum category! Tx
- → I think I’ve figured out why we are to do the opposite of this forum category