- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Basic-Independent537.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 11:38 #294520Basic-Independent537Participant
Hello, altho i never owned any Lunac/Ust(c) i came up with a idea to restore the ecosystem and keep damage low.
There is actual a way for UST to return to 1$ but it will come at costs.
Lets be real, if nothing happens UST and LUNC will head to 0 over time.
For UST to go back to 1$ UST marketcap has to be equal to UST Supply.
Currently UST Supply is \~10B, marketcap is 150million.
If UST gets converted 1:66 into (math is: 10B/150mil) “new UST” we could return UST to 1$ instantly. Not sure if its techicaly neccessary to create a new coin or if we can change the current ledger to convert 66 UST to 1 “new UST”. After that it is needed to enable Luna/UST converts again for the supply to increase/decrease and UST to keep 1$ peg.
Downside include that people holding UST will get less potential upside. But without any action there´s no upside to UST or Lunac anyway.
Its propably easier to have UST pegged with a 100 mil marketcap then 10B+
After that Luna should make UST collateralised in some way.
Even new Lunac holders should be interested for this as Lunac is lacking a usecase.
without anything happening both will be worth 0 in 1-2 years, so this is a way for damage control.
Whats your thoughts on this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I had 700,000 LUNA on VOYAGER – now it’s turned to LUNAC and I can’t access it at all. Any help of what’s going on and what the price of LUNAC actually is? Newbie and confused.
- → Remind me again, why LunaC is trending down when DoKwon takes his twitter private? LunaC is a community token now, it should be trending up while Luna2 goes down as a result!
- → $USTC stable again? $USTC stable again? [Image]
- → I have some Wrapped USTC In my coinbase wallet. Can I transfer that USTC anywhere? Or because it’s wrapped? Does that affect where I can transfer it?
- → New to staking need some help, why does the left pic show I have 7K Luna from my rewards equalling 2 or so USTC, but go to swap and shows only 237 I can get from the swap of the same USTC? Also, what’s with all the other coins in different countries when I am in US? Please help, thanks!
- → I plan to invest $500 a month for long term holding on my ledger. Help me with my plan?
- → Shiba Inu and Anime crossover NFTs for a reasonable price. 50% profits go towards burning Shiba Inu coins. 2% royalty goes towards feeding the hungry. What do u think?
- → The price of dog coins to $1 is technically reasonable
- → how to be notified when gas fees become reasonable
- → Thinking of buying and staking more than a reasonable amount of DOT so tell me why I shouldn’t!
- → Coinbase to MetaMask, I moved my wrapped luna to MetaMask and the amount went from 350 to over 500, not real sure how that happened. Any reasonable answer?
- → [Unpopular opinion] You guys have been too caught up in crypto speculation that you have lost any reasonable way to logically think about why bitcoin/alts might go up or down.
- → Obviously, the best time for everyone to integrate with lightning is ASAP, but what is a reasonable timeline to expect it to hit mass adoption?
- → Baffles me how otherwise reasonable and intelligent people can go “yeah bro inflation is normal” or never think about it at all. [Image]
- → What’s nAvax? Is 26 nAvax a reasonable gas fee on Vector finance?