- This topic has 31 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by killtheleves110.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 00:38 #324447ThunderTM
wait for it to be confirmed on the blockchain.
check the tx hash on etherscan and wait for at least 10 confirmations .Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 00:38 #324446DeepValue47
First time sending crypto to a new wallet you should send as little as possible. Just to confirm it is the right address.
Sound like you just fumbled the bag big time.
Don’t make the same mistake twice!Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 00:38 #324445Meat__Stick
Looks like OP was scammed using the Ropsten Test network. Someone sent them Eth on there and claimed it was mainnet. RipSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 00:38 #324444apbt-dad
Maybe give it some time. I have noticed CEXs take some time to reflect updated balance even though blockchain will show success.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 00:38 #324443oVoXoY
It might take some hours until it shows up. If you checked the adress. It will show up.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 00:38 #324442closest-num-2-0
Go to withdrawals on coinbase and check the address. If you fucked up, you learned an expensive lesson. Luckily eth is cheaper than last year.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 00:38 #324441futuremandingo
People in my dms are sending me links to get it fixed, I’m guessing they’re scammers?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I swapped some ether for USDC on July 10th at 10:53 pm, via MetaMask/Uniswap. The ether was swapped at a price of $1071 despite charts showing the price was around $1130-1140 for hours around this period. How is this possible?
- → I only had about $2k in crypto, and last night when I was sleeping. My metamask wallet got drained. I lost everything and I can’t just magically get more money to put in. I’ve already deleted metamask and switched to coinbase wallet. Is there anything I can do?
- → Sending USDC from AVAX metamask to Ledger Metamask