- This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by King-Donkey-Kong.
- Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324251Antaine1916Participant
Image / Looks like I got out just in time. This email was just delivered.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324252Low-Philosopher-4952
the fact that they try to put the blame on 3ac when they obviously fucked up is shameful. like you really couldn’t handle it when a single debtor couldn’t pay back their loan? maybe you shouldn’t have lent to them in the first placeFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324253Mr_P_Nissaurus
Not your keys
not your Bitcoin.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324254MikeMiller8888
Just got it too. Voyager is officially going BK and any crypto left on the exchange is probably gone.
I pulled everything out as soon as they let me get my bonus out, months ago. The lessons are everywhere; not your keys not your bitcoin.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324255freedomrider21
Phewww I just transferred everything out this morningFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324256dadlif3
Whose next?Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324257tompaine555
Well half of my crypto is locked up thereFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324258drinkingkindasucks
This is why I’ve been saying: WITHDRAW to an address you control. Otherwise, you don’t really own Bitcoin. Banks can’t be trusted to lend responsibly. Tale as old as time.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324259RagingBullClimbing
I was lucky enough to do the same. I learned my lesson with Celsius and everything I buy goes straight to my wallet. Sorry to those who are stuck. I know the feeling.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324260Shazvox
Yeah that ain’t a good sign…Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324261JSammut29
Shit? Fan? Dip?
Time to buy!
Time for self-custody too.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324262BitcoinCitadel
Lol why they loaning out all their user funds to one companyFriday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324263Skazius
I had what for me were big bags of two coins that couldn’t be transferred. FML I guess.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324264gravcycrunnow
This is why banks are regulated.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324265tompaine555
Rough.. I’m sort of in shocked
I wonder what their plan is.Friday, July 1st, 2022 at 19:52 #324266King-Donkey-Kong
Wtf even is that place?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Coffee delivered for bitcoin—it is a good day [Image]
- → Attention all Trezor users! Very legitimate-looking phishing email is circulating. Please ignore the email and don’t click on any links. [Crypto News]
- → iExec: Subscribe to an email service without revealing your email address
- → CoinCenter is exploring a legal challenge to Tornado Cash sanctions. According to them, OFAC is not legally allowed to sanction software tools. What if they sanction PGP encryption or email tomorrow, because Kim Jong uses PGP/passwords for email?
- → I gave up being “civil” for toxic maximalism years ago. Now, when someone shitposts that “BiTcOiN iS gOiNG tO zErO,” I set a 5-year email reminder, and send a nice email summary to rub it in their smug faces. This guy was off by 415% – meanwhile, his native currency lost 17% of it’s value. Enjoy.
- → Which Crypto project would have the biggest impact on humanity if the team delivered on their primary goal?
- → It looks like we may have reached the turning point. BTC has survived above $30K while LFG’s selloff has likely stopped. It looks like inflation has likely peaked. Russia has failed the pre-May 9 offensive.
- → Sign-up email from Blockchain in 2013. Look how they advised you to backup your wallet. Even the professionals. [Image]
- → I got this scam email. I frikkin wish I had 115.5 BTC lol [Image]
- → Finally managed to login to a random blockchain account on an old email [Image]
- → Payments to Celsius employees, officers, directors, and stockholders in less than 30 days: $4,181,002. Payments to loyal Celsius customers in less than 30 days: $0. Celsius email from date of paused withdrawals said, “Acting in the interest of our community is our top priority.” [Image]
- → We will never know if Satoshi Nakamoto sent this email, but the point remains [Image]
- → Swan BTC’s email data was leaked by a third-party [Image]
- → SCAM ALERT. Don’t fall for this if you receive an email [Image]
- → Is this email from Prime Trust legit? [Image]