- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by BitcoinFan1239.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 17:56 #345649BitcoinFan1239Participant
Look at these beautiful miners and this awesome mining facility! Who wants some BTC? 😎
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → This BTC Mining Facility in North America is HUGE — 200+ jobs created for making this facility dedicated to Mining BTC, welcome to the future!
- → Behold, the future of sustainable BTC Mining, the Lake Mariner BTC mining facility is coming along nicely!
- → Pictures from the Lake Mariner BTC Mining Facility, with a owned hashing capacity in excess of 0.67 EH/s, Sustainable BTC Mining is the future!
- → A series of leading “big men” in the BTC mining industry publicly released BTC – First, the “big” in the mining industry that holds the most BTC today Core Scientific sold 1,125 BTC, followed by Riot Blockchain selling 93% of the mining output…….
- → BTC Miner TeraWulf’s Lake Mariner Data facility being built, at this facility 90%+ of market energy comes from zero carbon resources. In aggregate, Lake Mariner will reach over 500 MW of demand. Stay Bullish!!
- → Blessed to have DCAed more Shiba! Blessings of health, happy, and beautiful returns to all! Only invest what you’re cool with losing. Play the long game! Have a beautiful day!
- → Some of the largest and most Innovative Companies in The World Are Gathering Strength In Order To Create A Green BTC (BTC) Mining Facility [Crypto News]
- → BTC mining facility being built in Lake Mariner, Upstate New York — hundreds of jobs created by repurposing this old Hydro plant to mine BTC!
- → What happens if we enter a situation where mining is not profitable for a decade. Miners stop mining, what happens to BTC
- → To the non-bitcoin people out there who think bitcoin mining is boiling the oceans: watching videos online produces 6x more carbon than the BTC blockchain. BTC mining will increase demand for renewables and eventually the renewables will cycle to non-mining uses.
- → #Bitmain miners being loaded into POD 2 at TeraWulf’s Lake Mariner Crypto facility. As you can see they are loading them onto the racks and the long power cables are being terminated in the switchgear cubicle 🤓
- → Block, Blockstream and Tesla collaborate for green BTC mining facility | CryptoSlate [Crypto News]
- → Tesla is building a solar and Megapack farm to power a new BTC mining facility [Crypto News]
- → $RIOT has completed the largest BTC mining facility in North America
- → New year, new China FUD: Today the Chinese government officially included cryptocurrency mining as an industry that should be eliminated. Till now, some miners were paying punitive charges to continue mining, but now that too will be eliminated