- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by OGeyeschinese.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 01:27 #324602Based__BastiatParticipant
Libertarian Party on Twitter: There are 54m fiat millionaires in the world, and there are 21m #BTC. Not every fiat millionaire will own a #BTC.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 01:47 #324603YOLObetsWIN
to play devils advocate – people don’t have to use bitcoin or save in bitcoin.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 02:03 #324604OGeyeschinese
Pretty sure there’s a lot more than 54m “fiat” millionaires in the world.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Libertarian Party on Twitter: #BTC has lost 25% of its value since 2010, proving it a total scam. Wait, no, that’s the US dollar.
- → 22-year old NFT ‘selfie millionaire’: The life-changing story of Al-Ghozali Despite becoming an overnight millionaire and attracting so much fame to himself, Al-Ghozali finds it hard explaining to his parents how he became a millionaire…
- → Hey guys I want to party with you guys! 🥳🥳🥳No one else to party with rn, no parents with me anymore, and I have no irl friends, but I have you guys so it’s my birth day! So let’s party 🎉🥳🎊
- → The Libertarian Party is hosting a BTC awareness campaign this weekend!
- → The Libertarian Party is hosting a BTC awareness campaign this weekend to declare independence from the Federal Reserve, and raise funding for candidates who are strong on crypto issues. [Image]
- → libertarian party knows what’s up [Image]
- → Fiat is a one trick pony. Since there can be unlimited amounts of fiat printed, every asset that is scarce by nature can have its value coopted by fiat as long as there is a paper market created against it.
- → Cryptocurrencies will not “kill” fiat and people who think so are ignorant. But, Crypto and Fiat can coexist, and competitiveness in that financial world suits us all
- → For SHIB to hit $1, as some of you believe is possible, it would have to have a market cap of $549.1 Trillion. That is over 10X the market cap of all FIAT in existence. That means if all FIAT in the world was converted to SHIB, it still would only have a market price of approximately 10 cents.
- → Recent survey shows 83% of millennial millionaires own crypto – of these individuals, over half surveyed have at least 50% of their wealth in crypto, with plans to keep buying more.
- → 83% of millennial millionaires own crypto. Millennials are investing as high as 50% of their wealth in crypto, while on the other side, only 4% of the older generation have invested in digital assets and only one-fourth of the GenX owns crypto. [News]
- → Crypto millionaires are pouring money into Central America to build their own cities [Crypto News]
- → They say there’s enough SHIB for every single person on the planet to own 50,000 SHIB. My long term goal is to own enough SHIB to count for 20 thousand people. Just wondering how many peoples SHIB this group would own if everyone held what they consider their target goal
- → Are we making too many libertarian arguments for BTC & Crypto?
- → BTC at 21M