- This topic has 12 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Ragefan66.
- Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:19 #413991DasDoubleParticipant
Let’s repeat what we did with GameStop. There are a lot of people (exchanges), promising to give us our BTC when we ask them to do so.
I bet: They don’t have them actually. They have BTC ON THEIR PAPER. But NOT in their very own wallet. They are actually not liquide enough, to give us our Bitcoins, which they pretend to have. Instead, they are using our own liquidity, to play against us (see FTX). We need to get rid of these blood-suckers. Lets all together withdraw our cryptos at once from these exchanges at one date. I propose the 17th of December for this squeeze, just one very week before Christmas, at which we all at once withdraw our BTC from all exchanges without exception. Why all exchanges? Because otherwise they will just support each other with liquidity, which will lead to centralisation of some very few exchanges. Thats enough time to advertise for this idea, to spread the word and to tell everybody.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:23 #4139920GMikefromCompton
Why wait to squeeze them when they aren’t guaranteed tomorrow. Get your stuff off exchanges immediately. They might fall before the 17th.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:26 #413997Boe_Ning
Kill meWednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:27 #413998zmcpro2
DRS onto Computer Shares. Unlike us which have self custody in the form of passphrase. Gamestop can actually issue more shares or Computer Shares can fuck them up.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:31 #413993-send_me_bitcoin-
It’s not a short squeeze, it’s a bank run. It’s bound to happen eventually so it would be wiser to pull your stuff from exchanges beforehand instead of trying to time it.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:33 #413994freedomrider21
Just withdrawal now and don’t wait that long. Sheesh.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:38 #413996DetailDevil666
If we all pull our assets off exchanges, we can force them to offer better incentives for providing liquidity. If we do so only with exchanges that operate sustainably we can promote greater accountability.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:39 #413995Mr_P_Nissaurus
If you still have Bitcoin parked at an exchange, you’re an idiot.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:45 #413999Ok_Computer1417
The amount of people that don’t understand 90%+ of BTC on exchanges is algo-traded baffles me.Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:48 #414000AgentProvocateur666
That’s a short squeeze?!🤦♂️Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:50 #414001ButtaScotchBaws
I really hope you’re 12, otherwise you’re either financially illiterate, or trolling.
Also…how deep in the hole are you on your GME shares…Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:57 #414002marco2034
Just buy 10$ ! Let’s go !Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 01:59 #414003Ragefan66
Lmao as if everyone on Reddit combined has the purchasing power to actually make a dent on any of these exchanges 🤣
I’m willing to bet less than 1% of this sub even has $15,000 invested.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Seems like BTC price has been ARTIFICIALLY tanked by hedgies short-selling crypto-linked ETFs… But guess what? SHORT-SQUEEZE is coming when those f*ckn hedge funds will need to cover their short positions (already by Fri, 15th of July) by BUYING IT BACK!!!
- → Seems like BTC price has been ARTIFICIALLY tanked by hedgies short-selling bitcoin-linked ETFs… But guess what? SHORT-SQUEEZE is coming when those f*ckn hedge funds will need to cover their short positions (already by Fri, 15th of July) by BUYING IT BACK!!!
- → Does anyone know what Solana total short interest is? Is this Nov 23 price spike an incoming short squeeze?