- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 1 week ago by DigitaleDukaten.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:23 #316663CryptoMinimalistParticipant
Almost every post right now is about will it go down more or when bull market? Let’s focus more on utility and adoption instead. BTC without merchant adoption will remain a speculative asset. A store of value at the most.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 22:47 #316667John_Pig
Send me 10 btc I’ll send pizza.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 23:14 #316668QuakerMoatsTFT
Usually normal people don’t have anything to do with adoption. How am I going to get Walmart to adopt Bitcoin? Email them? Lemme just call up Mr. Costco and ask them to accept Bitcoin.
Most people are going to just watch and discuss the price, it’s unavoidable.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 23:55 #316669Ok_Aerie3546
It will always remain a speculative asset as long as there is volatility. With this kind of volatility getting merchants to adopt it is a hard sell.
Id rather convince merchants to use it once its at a low volatility. I dont want shop owners storming my house because their bitcoin had a 50 percent drop.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 23:56 #316670DigitaleDukaten
People need to do their research and realize that bullmarkets are fucking random as shit and also the returns from bullmarkets are TRASH compared to everything before 2017.
Bitcoin is a longterm safehaven asset. Thats it. But its like a child who just learned how to walk. Sure, it learned quite a lot since it was a blank slate and sure it survived the initial high death rate among newborns, but it seems like it will have a full life ahead with lots of ups and downs but also a nice beautiful uptrend on the long term.
Too bad this child is growing up during the middle of a brewing world war. But it will probably survive, who will kill a kid when people worry about killing soldiers? That would be a warcrime!Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:11 #316665ProoM
>We’ll take our profits until we can pay directly with crypto. Until that crypto is a Fiat casino.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:28 #316664razorduc
So you want 95% of the Bitcoin market to stop looking at the only reason they’re in the Bitcoin market?Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:30 #316666Salems_Cock
Bitcoin isn’t adoptable as a day to day currency. The barriers are many.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Can’t wait for truckers worldwide to realize its easier to protest goverments through bitcoin. Less gas spent, less money spent, less energy spent, less headaches. Thoughts?
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 480 bitcoins for ~$10.0 million at an average price of ~$20,817 per #bitcoin. As of 6/28/22 MicroStrategy holds ~129,699 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,664 per bitcoin.
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 301 bitcoins for ~$6.0 million at an average price of ~$19,851 per bitcoin. As of 9/19/22 @MicroStrategy holds ~130,000 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,639 per bitcoin.
- → Tesla will NOT be accepting DOGE…. that’s the reality and to pretend that being able to buy some toys or a belt buckle (835 DOGE) in the Tesla Store is the same thing as actual adoption is disingenuous at best. True adoption = being able to buy a Model S or a Cybertruck using DOGE.
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization
- → I don’t really know if less Volatility would be a good or bad thing. Less volatility would be nice for crypto as a whole and would help with adoption but that would also mean no more big profits in a couple of weeks for individual investors
- → Web 2.0 lost focus on the individual in favor of corporation advertising and broadcasting, Web 3.0 is looking like it’s gonna bring that individual focus back
- → Don’t focus on the floor, focus on the ceiling!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of upside!
- → The utility that Non-Fungible Tokens can have are phenomenal. Lets not just focus on overpriced JPEGs.
- → LETS ABANDON LUNA2.0 AND FOCUS ON CLASSIC!
- → Looking across social media….the majority of ppl believe crypto is a scam. Algo needs adoption to be successful. How can you have adoption when most think it’s a scam? Most projects are scams on algo and i haven’t seen any real world use cases with adoption. Just hype in third world countries
- → BTC plummets as Poetin orders russian troops to move into the sovereign country of Ukraine. Lets light a candle for the people of Ukraine and lets light a wick for BTC and the market as a whole.
- → If you’re 90% certain price will go lower, it’s very profitable to sell at current price and buy at a lower price. It’s simple math but most people seem to be unaware of this, almost brainwashed with – If you don’t sell you don’t lose. Well – If you sell and buy at lower price it’s even better!
- → Bitcoins that are trading on exchanges aren’t bitcoins. When you hold BTC on exchanges you don’t hold BTC but ” BTC IOU”.
- → Bitcoins Per Person if bitcoins were distributed using the current global distribution of wealth.