- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Persi_12.
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 20:07 #345284Poor_Woman_Participant
Recently I have been diving into the papers of various projects to find a new feature and direction in the development of the blockchain industry.
I needed to find something New that would attract the attention of new users, increase capitalization and help increase my capital in the raging crypto market.
I combed through all the top 500 projects on Coinmarketcap and found something interesting. A project called Firo has loaded something fresh into its stuffing – Lelantus Technology. A New Word in Blockchain Security and Reliability
Lelantus is a next-generation privacy protocol developed by Aram Jivanyan at Firo. Lelantus allows you to burn your coins, which hides them in an anonymity set of over 65,000. The receiver can redeem it from this anonymity pool, which breaks the links from your transaction and all the previous ones it has been through.
Thus, a team of first-class Firo developers declares a new peak in blockchain development. I advise you to pay attention to this project, it rightfully deserves the top lines of the charts
Cheers!Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 20:07 #345285Persi_12
Monero? Tornado cash?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What Have You Learned / Learned About Yourself Since Entering BTC?
- → I’ve always been a fan of Hamilton not Jefferson. However, as I’ve gotten older, learned about BTC and “heroes” written into the past, I’ve learned the world is not so black and white.
- → I read the draft of Lummis Crypto bill, so you dont have to (and dont fall for FUD) – the bill seeks to legitimise most cryptos and even exclude ICOs from Securities Laws.
- → One thing I’ve learned the hard way: If you’re only willing to invest in technology, you’re never going to make it.
- → Dont wanna spread rumors but i heard McDonald’s is serving dogs now!! 😂 #Mcdogealds!!
- → Sometimes technology doesnt mean sh#t if you dont have the right marketing
- → We all heard about Elizabeth Karren’s Russian crypto conspiracies, but how many of you heard the story that broke last week about Iran successfully laundering $80+Billion a year through cash and commercial banks?
- → What is the funniest lie about crypto have you heard? What is the most common lie about crypto have you heard?
- → This dip proves that “superior technology” is a lie. If your coin was “superior technology” it would be moving in the opposite direction as bitcoin during this dump.
- → Coinbase CFO says Cryptocurrency price plunges hasn’t shaken investor confidence “Crypto people in general are very longterm focused and are thinking about how this technology changes the way that we interact with financial assets, how this technology changes like the future of the web & innovation”
- → Does anyone have the original Whitepaper?
- → Solana Whitepaper: CP or AP?
- → Coinbase Staked ETH Whitepaper
- → The new ATOM 2.0 whitepaper unveiled, along with its vision for the Cosmos Hub.
- → Block0x26 whitepaper