- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Practical_Country317.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 06:45 #324697Practical_Country317Participant
I have selected to use an SOL Account with the Phantom Wallet. The SOL Account is on 44’/501’/0′ derivation path.
This SOL Account I want to use with Ledger Live too. **But it is not discoverable by Ledger Live.** The Ledger Live only gives me the option to select a new/different SOL Account. I saw that this new Account is on the same derivation path (44’/501’/0′).
So I cannot use my already used SOL Account with Ledger Live, only to use a different SOL Account.
I have already talked with Ledger tech support… They told me that the already used SOL Account was created on a derivation path that is not compatible with Ledger Live… But the derivation path is the 44’/501’/0′.
Has anyone encountered the same problem?
PS: I use the same Ledger Nano device, with the same 24th wor passphrase + secret keyword.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Hi, i hope to understand a bit more on ledger nano S. i heard that nano s will run out of battery in 5 years time and by then, i need to get a new ledger nano s to replace. Is this true? if so, can i replace nano s with only nano s and not nano x for instance?
- → Terra transaction confirmation screens are quite different in Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X. With the former, transaction details are garbled on the device and difficult to make sense of the contents, but with X every aspect of the transaction is seen clear as day. Is this normal? Both up-to-date.
- → “BTC created a triple-entry ledger that self-audits and writes on-chain. It’s an immutable ledger entry that can never be altered. That’s the best accounting technology that’s ever been created by humans.” – @darinfeinstein [Image]
- → Downvoting Anti-Nano posts is a prime example why Nano cannot be a Level 1 Currency.
- → Ledger Live, the application used by the Nano X and and Nano S does not log many types of transactions on for the XRPL
- → How to use a Ledger Nano S or Nano X with Avalanche?
- → Cannot connect ledger nano s plus to new yoroi wallet
- → What if most rich people already learned their lesson and are already invested in crypto this early, what chances of it pumping back higher or even close to ATH given the high market cap we already have?
- → I got an email from cex.io that I needed to authorize my account, but I never created an account with them. Any advice on what to do?
- → Is it possible to send XMR from Primary Account to a newly created account within my GUI wallet?
- → Is there a reason crypto.com is asking for you to verify your account that already exists? Only to tell you that I’m only allowed to have one account as if someone hacked me? Can anyone help?
- → Sent ecr20 tokens to another account – tokens left the sender account but are not in the receiving account please help
- → Binance.US has just quietly removed their “delete account” feature. You can no longer delete your account from the settings…only “disable account” is available now.
- → How can someone report taxes on an account they, for whatever reason, can’t access? For example, a Coinbase account where multiple conversions have taken place, which is a taxable event in the U.S. And hypothetically I have forgotten my account password and by no option can gain access to it….
- → Staking SOL In Solflare With Ledger Nano X Issue