- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by deviantgoober.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 01:54 #345776iamthatguy42Participant
For some reason, i cannot send a Non-Fungible Token from my eternl wallet(browser version) connected to a ledger nano x. Keep getting an error on the ledger that states Token Amount 1 (unknown decimal). Is this a known issue and is there a way around it? Do i need to connect my ledger to a different wallet to be able to send Non-Fungible Tokens? If so, which ones work?Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 01:54 #345777deviantgoober
Do you have enough ADA to cover the fees? Also I dont remember or not if you will need to have collateral enabled in this case. But it has worked fine for me in the past (a month or so ago I think) to send NFTs, ive done it multiple times using Eternl + Ledger.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Eternl wallet not connecting to minswap internally and when I got to the site outside Eternl wallet it tells me no wallet detected it worked this morning
- → Is Australian zoo launching green wildlife NFTs on the Algorand blockchain? Australian zoo goes green with NFTs and partners with NFT meadow labs to deploy NFTs on a carbon-negative blockchain.
- → Polygon nfts stuck… I can’t transfer or sell. I have a ledger and have tried with metamask/ledger live. I am able to unlock but can not sign without error “ must approve assets for trading before creating an order” would really appreciate any help I can get with this. All works well with eth chain.
- → Should Ledger Live remain closed when trying to send the fund? In my case, if Ledger Live is running, it always disconnects the Ledger device from Terra Chrome extension with error code 28161
- → I’m using Phantom with Ledger – would I need phantom AND ledger passphrases to recover my wallet? Or would just Ledger suffice?
- → Ledger shows receipt of ~1000 ATOM (I did not send), but these do not show up in Keplr / Ledger ATOM balance – is this a scam? Or Ledger being buggy?
- → Where to check my address on ledger hardware wallet? If I send 0,1 btc to my ledger 5 times. Each time it is a different receiving address. So where is the btc address of my ledger that shows 0,5 btc ?
- → 2nd half of my question. So I got 0,1 btc in 5 each different addresses in ledger since ledger automatically change receiving address(0,5btc in total). Now if I want to send 0,15 btc to another person, how does my ledger prioritize which address to use? Thanks all for your answer
- → I want to use my ledger nano s with ccvault/Eternl instead of nami which is what it is paired to now
- → Cannot Swap on SundaeSwap with Nami/Eternl + Ledger X
- → HELP! ada not showing up in eternl via ledger
- → How to move fund from yoroi to eternl with a ledger? Thx
- → Adding Multiple Ledger Accounts to Eternl
- → Eternl wallet with Ledger – WebApp or Browser Plugin, which is better?