- This topic has 10 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Olafhadtopoo.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379853oolonginvestorParticipant
Last night I sent AVAX on the X chain to my KuCoin account as seen here:
The crypto arrived safely as seen here:
Two different online reps have now told me “sorry for your loss”
Attached are pics of the my wallet address in Kucoin and the correspondence with the KuCoin rep.
Please can someone help? Can someone help me make this go viral. I’m not a wealthy individual and the sum was a decent amount. I’m absolutely sick to my stomach.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379854PrinceZero1994
Go to r/kucoin. They have a support thread there.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379855Slainte042
“Sorry for your loss” from one of the biggest CEXs sounds scary.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379856oolonginvestor
I have screenshots inside of my KuCoin account showing that the wallet address matchup and also pictures of the correspondence between myself and the online reps.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379857Julia_Vin
Sorry for your loss…Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379858SurenRongyao
You are still using Kucoin!?Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379859Superb_Dragonfruit63
If it needs to go viral. You need to use Twitter and tag them.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379860Lillica_Golden_SHIB
CEX being a CEXThursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379861Separate_Departure_8
Did you include the memo?Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379862[deleted]
[deleted]Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 12:22 #379863Olafhadtopoo
KuCoin has support?!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → In 2011, BTC fell below $20 In 2015, bitcoin fell below $200 In 2017, bitcoin fell below $2,000 In 2022, bitcoin fell below $20,000
- → Please continue this message. I am still trying to save more life. Please help to save life by telling people to be cautious and do not bet their life savings into Luna or Lunc [Image]
- → KuCoin is trying to steal my money. What can I do?
- → The loss of BNT impermanent loss protection is even larger than the loss of market price fluctuation
- → What if you could send messages between wallets/addresses? Like if you accidentally sent $20 to the wrong address it would be cool if you could send a message to that address for free and nicely ask for it back. Some people are genuine and good and if asked nicely I think they would return it.
- → Can’t mint on Solsea.io . 14 failed transactions. Got charged 10 times. Sol transfers to the wallet holder of PHISHINGSCAM token. Please check the last pic. Idk what’s going on. Phantom reps advised to contact Solsea. But Solsea team doesnt reply.
- → Trying to add my ledger nano x to my existing Avax wallet, getting error message
- → Afghanistan: How Crypto is Keeping its Users From Starving. Local man couldn’t find a payment service to help him get paid online after Taliban took over the country. Crypto gave him and others hope to work online with global companies.
- → Sent USDC (not USDC.e) from avalanche network via MetaMask to KuCoin erc20 USDC deposit address. Anyway to get it back? Sent help ticket to MetaMask and Kucoin. Snowtrace shows completed transaction…
- → I connected my Phantom wallet to something that looks like a drainer. Good thing that my Phantom is almost empty. Will the scammer be able to steal my funds if I add funds in the future? Please help.
- → Trying out Minswap!! What do you think about it? Who else opted in for the the minwallet? Be very curious to hear everyone’s opinions below but despite what you read, hear..Please always do your own research ⚠️👍
- → Hackers Steal Over $600M in Major Crypto Heist from a digital ledger used by players of the popular online game Axie Infinity
- → Guys, I’m sorry I bought 5M more of shib sorry if it affected the price 😭😭😭
- → sorry, but not sorry! 😂😂
- → I broke protocol and told my boomer dad about my crypto. Last week he told me he wants to buy a mining rig for me but keep 50% profits if I set it up in my house! Did I strike gold or am I going to be disowned?