- This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by senditFrmU2M.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324973ImaFreemasonParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – KuCoin CEO slams insolvency rumors citing “no plan to halt withdrawal”.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324974BlubberWall
It’s all just random rumors right now, kucoin does not provide loans and is a pure CEX (they have some internal user to user loan program but that’s different). 3AC literally has no effect on them.
Way too many people don’t seem to understand the difference between CEFI platforms (Celsius, blockfi, voyager) and a standard CEXSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324975coinfeeds-bot
tldr; KuCoin CEO Johnny Lyu has dismissed claims that the crypto exchange may soon stop all users from withdrawing funds from the exchange. Rumors linked KuCoin’s intent to stop withdrawals with Terra’s (LUNA) and 3AC collapse, which according to the warnings, led to “immense suffer” for the exchange owing to high exposure to the fallen tokens. Lyu also pointed out that KuCoin is currently hiring for multiple positions.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324976sped_izzo
I think KuCoin is as solid an exchange as they come and am not worried about insolvency, but there is NO CEO in crypto that can say anything that makes me feel confident about leaving crypto on a CEX
And not because I am a maxi or a DeFi bro, but because it is obvious that all of these centralized exchanges have been playing roulette with customer funds. When the next bankrun hits or the next Luna or Celsius collapse happens, we don’t know who will be caught with their pants downSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324977pyritejet
Kucoin is one of the few good CEX out there. This is pure FUDSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324978jvsephii
first they slam and deny, then it happensSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324979kirtash93
Next Monday: KuCoin halts withdrawals.
Be careful people and act to protect your money. The APYs they give you do not worth the risk.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324980rulesforrebels
Honestly I’d be more worried about Crypto.Com and possibly even Coinbase than I would KucoinSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324981sylsau
Beware of rumors. As they say, there’s never smoke without fire. Not your Keys, Not your Coins …Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324982diamondbored
Yes, KuCoin probably is OK.. for now.
But basically, not your keys, not your crypto!Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324983One_Landscape541
Didn’t celsius say the exact same thing the day before their freeze?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324984orbofdeception
still a CEXSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 16:39 #324985senditFrmU2M
I like kucoin even though they have been hacked, but it seems they’ve added more security features to protect their customers afterwards.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → KuCoin CEO Denies Insolvency Rumors and Exposure to LUNA, 3AC [Crypto News]
- → “Fake FUD Created Around KuCoin”: CEO Reacts To Insolvency Claims
- → KuCoin CEO Warns of those with Bad Intentions and Clears Up Unfounded Rumors
- → European Central Bank head slams crypto assets says they are ‘worth nothing’ [Crypto News]
- → The decentralised digital currency CEO spoke briefly today on market turmoil citing their “hand is forced” for BTC price increases [Image]
- → BTC CEO announces to shut down BTC Network by 12-31-2022 citing high inflation concerns. [Image]
- → Not sure if the KuCoin rumors are true but…
- → Coinbase Will Not Halt Servicing Russian-based Users, for Now, Says CEO
- → Crypto lending firm pauses withdrawals and transfers, citing market conditions [Crypto News]
- → Crypto Lending Platform Babel Finance Pauses Withdrawals, Citing ‘Liquidity Pressures’ – Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → Three Arrows Faces Possible Insolvency After Unforeseen Liquidations [Crypto News]
- → J.P. Morgan plan to grow institutional DeFi despite CEO ripping on BTC [Crypto News]
- → Dogecoin Co-Creator Slams Elon Musk, Calls Him A ‘Grifter’ Who Can’t Code | Bitcoinist.com [Crypto News]
- → Dogecoin founder slams every token on the Binance Smart Chain as “garbage” [Crypto News]
- → Babel Finance Suspends Withdrawals, Citing ‘Unusual Liquidity Pressures’ [Crypto News]