- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by biddilybong.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325149o_LUCIFER_oParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – KuCoin CEO Denies Insolvency Rumors and Exposure to LUNA, 3AC.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325150Potatotornado20
Time to short KuCoin on KuCoinSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325151tamaleA19
At this point I assume everyone is insolventSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325152kirtash93
Next Monday: KuCoin CEO halts withdrawals
Now seriously, take the decisions you think are convenient for you but personally I use to move my coins to my wallets when bear markets start. I consider that the APY they give me do not worth the risk of losing all my coins or getting stuck in an exchange.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325153Odlavso
Denying it only makes them look more guilty. /sSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325154seachanel
Not your keys, not your coins. DYOR. Thank you!Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325155seachanel
Lol seen this before /sSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325156coinfeeds-bot
tldr; KuCoin CEO Johny Lyu has denied all rumors of the exchange being insolvent and said they’ve had no exposure to LUNA or 3AC. An anonymous Twitter account urged users to withdraw funds from KuCoin immediately. Lyu added that KuCoin is operating as usual and even hiring more people.
*This summary is auto generated by a bot and not meant to replace reading the original article. As always, DYOR.*Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325157allhellno
This is one prophecy sure to fulfill itself.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325158InternationalCake66
Oh noSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325159conspicuous_user
Here we go again.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325160biddilybong
If they haven’t stopped withdrawals yet, get the fuck out of there now.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → KuCoin CEO slams insolvency rumors citing “no plan to halt withdrawal” [Crypto News]
- → “Fake FUD Created Around KuCoin”: CEO Reacts To Insolvency Claims
- → Voyager Digital reduces withdrawal limits to $10,000 amid 3AC exposure risk [Crypto News]
- → I found some cute comics covering the Celsius and 3AC insolvency.
- → KuCoin CEO Warns of those with Bad Intentions and Clears Up Unfounded Rumors
- → GameStop denies rumors about Microsoft’s partnership with NFT game
- → Luna Delegated to Do Kwon AFAIK and went back-and-forth with Kucoin since Tuesday. They refuse to acknowledge delegating exists but when searching my deposit address on Kucoin via Terra Finder I find a grouped wallet with over 500,000 Luna delegated to Mantra Dao
- → Hello 👋 On 28-05-21 I have received Luna v2 airdrop on my kucoin account. Now Luna have start new airdrop. Will the airdrop be sent to my kucoin account like the first time or do I have to do something. [Image]
- → Three Arrows Capital 3AC files for bankruptcy in New York. Voyager Digital freezes withdrawals, deposits, and transactions. Voyager has invited Moelis to be a financial advisor and is determined to get the money back from 3AC.
- → Contagion is spreading: Another centralised lender Sequoia backed Finblox is in deep trouble. After exposure to 3AC, they have paused rewards, and capped withdrawals to $500 a day and $1500 a month for all users.
- → With 3AC in liquidation and Celsius on the verge of default.. how does this affect Cardano? How much exposure is there?
- → what is the cheapest way to put found in to Terra station from other type of blockchain? for example from bsc or cronos? if best is to use exchange like hotbit or kucoin? but what token send straight to Terra station wallet? from. kucoin Luna withdraw is limit of minimum 70$ and fee 0.1luna
- → Not sure if the KuCoin rumors are true but…
- → Three Arrows Faces Possible Insolvency After Unforeseen Liquidations [Crypto News]
- → Rumors Binance will add Luna burn merchanism tomorrow BULLISH NEWS