- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by carmar2020.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 00:46 #316671carmar2020Participant
Krew, a new DeFi accelerator housed in the Klaytn ecosystem, is launching – armed with a $4 million war chest that will be used to create, incubate, and support DeFi projects in the EVM-compatible blockchain. KLAP (Klaytn Lending Application), the first project to onboard the Krew accelerator, just came out of stealth last week and attracted tens of thousands of followers for the Klaytn-native lend/borrow protocol.
To learn more about it check this out: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/krew-launches-klaytn-based-defi-195839959.html
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Krew Launches Klaytn-based DeFi Accelerator to Support Next Wave of DeFi Startups
- → 100% 10 E710 Great news for South Korean Defi Investors. Screen reader support enabled. Great news for South Korean Defi Investors. Turn on screen reader support Anonymous Ferret has joined the document.
- → Algorand Europe Accelerator is recruiting its new cohort of startups to take part in their 12-week accelerator program beginning on Nov 14th 2022. The application process has begun, companies will have until the 31st October 2022 to apply
- → A recent report from Messari highlights the incredibly rapid growth of Klaytn, with the star of the show being the newly-launched Klaytn Lending Application, better known as KLAP.
- → Polygon surged 22% after being selected for Disney world’s accelerator program. Is polygon surging after being selected for Disney’s accelerator program?
- → Join us on a Twitter Space with Upside Finance and xStaking, startups from the Algorand Miami Accelerator!
- → Klaytn Network’s Leading Lending Protocol Launches KLAP Token!
- → What future tokens can we see a rise in the next wave after this slump?
- → I am the future FUD and I predict this to be the next talking point. “ If you support crypto, you support Russia “. Thoughts?
- → | 🌊Minke 🌊 – the first Polygon native DeFi wallet | Sign up to the waitlist to win $10k MATIC | Earn up to 25% APY with the magic of DeFi in your pocket | Wave goodbye to your bank |
- → While many people support meme-based coins that have no utility and only harm the environment, there are a few projects that help with social causes that we should support more of.
- → Ukraine-based Everstake company launched a DAO to support the Ukrainian people, with the help of Solana Foundation, FTX, and the Ukrainian government. Donate to support Ukrainians!
- → “The spigots of capital are going to flood into this sector like you’ve never seen and so for those of us that can invest in it now you’re getting ahead of what’s going to be a huge wave of interest when policy occurs. I predict in the next 10 years crypto will be the 12th sector of the s&p”-O’Leary
- → Polkadot is going to enable so much for the next wave of crypto projects.
- → Algorand is going to enable so much for the next wave of crypto projects