- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Skeletonsclique.
- Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 at 23:52 #345340SkeletonscliqueParticipant
Klaytn, the metaverse-friendly blockchain, has just gained another forum category-token. On July 25 Klaytn Lending Protocol, better known as KLAP, launched its governance token for users of the decentralized application (dApp). The move comes just two months since the KLAP platform went live and is part of its team’s efforts to decentralize the KLAP protocol.
For more info read this: https://bitcoinist.com/klaytn-networks-leading-lending-protocol-launches-klap-token/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Klaytn Network’s Leading Lending Protocol Launches KLAP Token!
- → A recent report from Messari highlights the incredibly rapid growth of Klaytn, with the star of the show being the newly-launched Klaytn Lending Application, better known as KLAP.
- → MadFish Solutions proudly presents Yupana.Finance, the first Tezos lending protocol.
- → Have you checked CoinScan? Provides token transparency through a live developer transaction feed,showing pending transactions before they are even completed. Presents quick safety checks in a user-friendly way(Locked liquidity status,token tax information and more).FYI👇
- → Jellybean – A cross-chain borrowing and lending protocol for NFTs and synthetic assets, powered by the Avalanche Network – $JELLY Fair Launch on Avalanche Network Today at 7PM UTC
- → Aada just passed Lending Pond to become the largest lending protocol by TVL
- → Is The Sandbox moving into Polygon network? Polygon network – The Sandbox allows the transfer of NFT token, LAND, and native token SAND on polygons layer-2 network
- → Solend, the largest lending market on Solana is about to have a crippling liquidation of $170m SOL that could crash the network. To prevent this, the decentralized protocol is proposing to seize the user’s funds via governance
- → Happening now: tune in to the Polkadot Community Call to hear from Astar Network, Phala Network, Manta Network, Equilibrium, Nodle Network, SubstrateSnap, Data Highway, Bright Treasury, and other teams from the Polkadot and Kusama ecosystem.
- → I am lending Avax on Trader Joe. Is Trader Joe considered safe? Am I risking my AVAX by lending on there?
- → If the SEC ever tries to shut down USDC lending on the lending platforms like Gemini, Voyager, Celsius, etc, what are the pros and cons of moving those USDC and GUSD coins over to Orion Money? Are there better options that are relatively safe for a noob?
- → Germany Gets Friendlier For Crypto, Eases Staking And Lending Laws.Germans can now sell their crypto assets tax-free after 1 year of staking and lending. [Crypto News]
- → Hello I did try create solana custom token with spl-token command on TESTNET and got a token name as Unknown token. How can I make a custom name of this symbol?
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → Why I think Klaytn and Klex are going to be massive players in the DeFi space