- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by woottonp.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 06:46 #294374Spare_Imagination648Participant
Cryptocurrency News – Kanye West changes anti-Non-Fungible Token stance, files to trademark YEEZUS name.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 06:48 #294381woottonp
Please no….noooooooThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 06:50 #294375Retr_0astic
Time to inwest I guess. /sThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 06:58 #294376beklog
Yeezus ChristThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:01 #294377payfrit
weird flex but OKThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:17 #294378CymandeTV
One word… Money.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:20 #294379Dads_going_for_milk
He doesn’t even need more money. Why?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 07:28 #294380Harold838383
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Months after saying ‘STOP ASKING ME TO DO Non-Fungible Tokens,’ Kanye West is going to do Non-Fungible Tokens [Crypto News]
- → Facebook owner files trademark applications for crypto and DeFi – “The trademark applications, which are on track for approval by January 2023, include crypto trading, blockchain software, digital asset wallets and exchanges.”
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → Gary Vaynerchuk said 98% of Non-Fungible Token projects will fail after the gold rush fades. – “This is internet stocks 99,” said Vaynerchuk when asked about the current Non-Fungible Token landscape. Most of the behavior I see in Non-Fungible Token buying reminds me of the way people bought beanie babies.”
- → MUSIC Non-Fungible Token = SIMPLE 🎶 a thread… (The Music Non-Fungible Token Blueprint by Dyl – How To Music Non-Fungible Token)
- → 6ix9ine a famous rapper is apologizing after scamming his own fan base on a $6 million Non-Fungible Token project. In his video his latest video says “He jumped into the Non-Fungible Token community without knowing what a Non-Fungible Token was, he took advantage of a paid association”.
- → Kanye West says do not ask him to make f****g Non-Fungible Tokens. He would rather make products that are ‘Real’ such as, ‘ Real music, Real Food, Real Clothes and Real Shelter’.
- → Kanye West Rejects Non-Fungible Tokens, Tells Fans To Stop Asking: ‘I Make Music In The Real World’
- → Buyer of “Pepe the Frog” Non-Fungible Token files US$500,000 lawsuit after creator releases identical Non-Fungible Tokens for free [News]
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → DOJ Indicts 6 People in 4 Crypto Scams Including Baller Ape Non-Fungible Token Rug-Pull DoJ Indicts 6 Persons in 4 Crypto Scams Including Baller Ape Non-Fungible Token Rug-Pull [Crypto News]
- → Gamestop Wallet Trademark Filing Catches Attention Of Investors And Non-Fungible Token Fans [Crypto News]
- → StockX blasts Nike counterfeiting claims in Non-Fungible Token trademark fight [Crypto News]
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → Binance Non-Fungible Token head: ‘Real value creation of the Non-Fungible Token is not really here yet’ [Crypto News]