- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Green-Tie-3540.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 17:10 #386969malte_briggeParticipant
In the same way that people DCA *into* coins, I guess you could say that I’m slowly DCAing out of ALGO, maintaining my original stack but allowing myself to be diluted gradually as I swap my governance rewards for better or more promising coins.\*\*
So today I swapped nearly 800 ALGO for more than 21 ATOM, the coin that anchors a much stronger ecosystem and now one of my largest positions in crypto. I had zero hesitation about this trade. My only internal debate concerns whether I should keep the ATOM or swap it further for OSMO, JUNO or another IBC token. Either way, I’ll be growing my Cosmos bags.
\*\* I’m not joking. I wish I were. For reference, the price of ALGO is hovering just below where it was when I began buying *more than two years ago*. We’re in a bear market, sure, but most top coins aren’t doing THAT poorly.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 17:10 #386970benerang
Don’t let the door hit ya!! 😂 jk I wish you well with your endeavors!Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 17:10 #386971Bobhoudini
It’s good to not put all eggs in one basket, ATOM is a solid project as well so I think you will be safe there too and like it. Both projects have a really bright future and I’m invested in all three that you mentioned + of course AlgoTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 17:10 #386972Green-Tie-3540
I hear you. It definitely feels like Algorand has lost a lot of its allure and is falling deeper into irrelevancy with the broader crypto community.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I swapped some ether for USDC on July 10th at 10:53 pm, via MetaMask/Uniswap. The ether was swapped at a price of $1071 despite charts showing the price was around $1130-1140 for hours around this period. How is this possible?
- → I started investing into ATOM like a month ago and just yesterday people started talking really negative shit about atom 2.0, is it time to back off? How do y’all fell long term after ATOM 2.0, JUNO, OMOS
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.