- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Jxntb733.
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 00:51 #206187luciferlol_666Participant
I am currently on the Poland/Ukraine border helping refugees across and I’ve noticed MANY of them, especially teenage boys are carrying PCs with them. I’m sure a few of these guys were mining before they were invaded and I just wanted to share this info here in case anyone here is Ukrainian.
I don’t personally use F2Pool but I think it’s pretty rad of them to do this. I was browsing another forum category where someone mentioned it and I hadn’t seen it posted here yet.
Maybe after my next payment I will switch to f2pool since this is a pretty cool thing they are doing.
This offer is currently valid until the end of 2022. Hopefully it isn’t needed longer than that.
If you are interested look them up on twitter @ F2Pool for directions.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 00:51 #206188Feeling_Ad_411
Kids guna be rich AF when they grow up if they’re mining that young, just sayingFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 00:51 #206189heeroguy
what they should do is give the current fee or a portion of it from worldwide miners, (and 100% from russians) to Ukraine, that would make an actual difference
don’t wanna take away from what they are doing, btwFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 00:51 #206190AutisticGayBear69
It’s a good pool for the casual miner.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 00:51 #206191Jxntb733
That’s nice of them
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → On FlexPool and banning Russian Miners: Can someone explain why they couldn’t just announce to donate a certain % of pool fees to Ukrainian aid, instead of kicking miners out?
- → When all BTC has been mined, who will be doing the computing to confirm transactions that the miners are now doing?
- → Have never used ethereum or metamask b/c afraid of gas fees but don’t know what I’m doing. For what situations would I need to get metamask or use eth if the only thing I’ve been doing on crypto is trying to earn interest on stablecoins?