- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by pob125.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:09 #310986pob125Participant
I see juno as an ETH just on a different chain, you can do everything and build everything on juno same as ETH….but let’s be honest what the chances of JUNO becoming that platform that people will choose to build on?
We could be in the early stages of not only something amazing tech wise but also potentially a new ETH growth wise and price wise would be like buying ETH at $10.
Or it could implode into nothing.
Whats peoples thoughts?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Wondering is someone could trade me some Juno (just enough to cover a gas fee) for atom . Want to stake Juno but can’t swap as I have no Juno for gas :( . I have the same issue with osmosis lol .
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!
- → I got paid .0745 ETH yesterday. At the current rate (3.92% APY), in every 3 days, I will earn about .07 ETH. By the end of this year, I will have 2 more ETH taking my total to 252.51 ETH!!! It pays to STAKE & HODL ETH!!! What are you all doing with your ETH??? I’m having STAKE!!! GLTA!!!