- This topic has 11 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by tommytwoslopes.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349764OnereasonwhyParticipant
Image / JP Morgan rescued US banks during the crash of 1907. SBF is doing the same for Cryptos now. Dude is ambitious AF!Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349765llewsor
great: fiat cancer metastases into crypto cancer.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349766Savik519
Dangerous AF. I have no desire to see the legacy banking system replicated onto BTCFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349767pidg30n
What does this have to do with bitcoin ?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349768big_fetus_
dude donates to democrats lolFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349769lll8lIIIllIllIIlulll
Crypto is a scam, bitcoin is not.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349770matriesling
This is actually awful.
Also, during that time J.P. Morgan spread fake stories about his competitors in order to induce bank runs so that he could swoop in and buy on the cheap.
Sam delete your burner account and put down your phone no one’s buying that this is a great thing.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349771ScamJustice
Bitcoin makes him redundantFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349772dima054
This is not as good as you think it is.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349773LiveDirtyEatClean
Cant stand this guyFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349774FilibusteredBongsesh
Another wink from the simulation — Bank man trying to save cryptoFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 14:43 #349775tommytwoslopes
Probably related to the bankers who owned JP Morgan back then.
Not ambitious when you come from money. 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → If you didn’t panic during May 2021 crash, you also shouldn’t panic during this crash too. These are the same prices you missed during May crash, now market is giving you another chance.
- → Only a few years ago JP Morgan called cryptocurrency a FRAUD, now JP Morgan and other financial institutions are trying to flip each other in cryptocurrency investments!
- → What are you doing during this crash? BUY OR HODL OR SELL? If buying, then what?
- → Sam Bankman-Fried and the 1907 Knickerbocker Crisis [Crypto News]
- → Fellow hodlers! We have crazy ambitious plans for SHIB! Trillions.
- → Ambitious & revolutionary
- → What’s is like not having a stake in the game, yet cheering for other’s financial misfortune during a recession. Promise me to stay classy during next ATH, BTC peeps! [Image]
- → dude kwon where is my shitbox? [Image]
- → 4 years ago there were 1594 cryptos and BTC dominance was 37.1%. Now there are 19707 cryptos and BTC dominance has increased to 46.2%. That’s over a 12-fold increase in shitcoins and BTC dominance has still increased almost 10%!!
- → SBF stated Solana should write its state to Ethereum for security. Thoughts?
- → Friendly Reminder that FTX and SBF Are NOT Our Friends and Will Slit Users’ Throats to Make a Buck [Crypto News]
- → Alameda (SBF / FTX) owes a lot of money to Voyager Digital
- → Any possible repercussions for FTX as a result of SBF’s Alameda Research Company being on Celsius’ bk list of creditors owed millions to?
- → Russian banks are about to get fucked. How could that effect cryptos pricing?
- → Ripple (XRP) will succeed where other cryptos fail because IT HELPS the banks