- This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago by CymandeTV.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:17 #408258Questioning-PenParticipant
J.P. Morgan crypto analyst Steven Alexopoulos found silver-linings in the FTX catastrophe, [writing](https://twitter.com/DocumentingBTC/status/1593774261273083912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1593774261273083912%7Ctwgr%5Edaef53c181af6e089886191b1851fd634344a929%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2Fz0nih1%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse) in U.S. Mid- and Small-Cap Banks Crypto Banking Weekly:
>*Collapse of FTX a Painful Step Back but Might Prove to be the Catalyst that Moves Crypto Two Steps Forward*
>With FTX emerging earlier this year as a white knight, bailing out troubled crypto-related companies, the news of FTX itself collapsing this week sent shockwaves through the crypto markets. While this is certainly a major short-term setback, we see the widely publicized collapse of FTX as potentially dramatically accelerating the timeline to which crypto-related regulation will be ushered in (similar to new banking regulation which followed the GFC).
>As a result, we see the news surrounding FTX as one step back, but one that could prove to be the catalyst to move the crypto economy two steps forward (further unlocking the utility value of blockchain). In fact, we see the establishment of a regulatory framework as the needed catalyst to massively ramp the institutional adoption of crypto.
>Moreover, while the news of the collapse of FTX is empowering crypto skeptics, we would point out that all of the recent collapses in the crypto ecosystem have been from centralized players and not from decentralized protocols.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:17 #408259bootstr8
Well this is awkwardMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:17 #408260Savik519
JP Morgan is reading my shitposts, holy crapMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:17 #408261Wrong_Occasion
Yeah so let us come forward as the (de)centralised alternative.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:17 #408262CymandeTV
JP Morgan is one of us!?!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → J.P. Morgan — “while the news of the collapse of FTX is empowering crypto skeptics, we would point out that all of the recent collapses in the crypto ecosystem have been from centralized players and not from decentralized protocols” [Image]
- → FTX can collapse. Celsius can collapse. Voyager can collapse. I am still stacking my Crypto & BTC.
- → “With FTX now — that’s somebody running a company that’s just dumb as f— greedy,” Mark Cuban still believes in crypto despite FTX collapse