- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by Fun_Dealer7525.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:25 #205947Fun_Dealer7525Participant
I’ve received scam token into my solflare wallet. What should I do? Should I be worried?Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:25 #205948dblstkd123
From what I understand about that sort of thing, just leave it alone. It’s kind of like a scam email. Once you click the link you get a virus so once you try to do something with the token (sell or move) then it gives access to your stuff. At least that’s the way I understand it.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:25 #205949neovok_a
Just ignore it do not touch it dint swap nor send just let it be there. Any attempt to touch then it may gain access to your accountThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:25 #205950Agreeable_Falcon1044
Just ignore it. It’s best to not engage or try to correct it. Let them think it’s gone forever. Don’t try to return or sell it, as that’s where the fees kick inThursday, March 31st, 2022 at 21:25 #205951Fun_Dealer7525
Jesus this is crazy! Crypto is so great yet so scary at the same time! Thanks for all the advice guys!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?
- → yesterday I received a photo of a redhead trying to have sex with me, apparently a scam of some sorts, and now I’m worried my wallets are compromised.
- → Scammer Token Beware (SCAM) in Solflare Wallet