- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by harleybqrazy.
- Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:14 #410361hintalliterationsParticipant
I’ve been following the BTC market fairly closely for the last 7 years and I must say that the last two weeks have been the most heartbreaking. (I didn’t lose any money on an exchange, but lost a big client. Still grateful. Hope y’all have a great thanksgiving!Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:28 #410362charvo
Did the Ftx collapse affect your client’s finances?Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 02:34 #410363harleybqrazy
Happy 🦃🦃to you too. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What everyone isn’t realizing is that BTC being fairly stable at $20000 is the same ATH we had in 2017 when the market was full of speculators. The speculation/shakey money has now morphed in to the solid/long term money. This is a very good thing and a great new level for us.
- → Inflation is good and even necessary. Do not consider the mathematics of this policy. Do not question your money masters. All is well, go back to work now. The money must inflate and economies must grow, forever. Do not analyze these economic policies, just obey. -The money Masters [Image]
- → If no one bought or sold any doge for 10 years you would lose 33% of your investment. If no one bought or sold any shiba for 10 years you will lose 0% of your investment. Where would you put your money?