- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by BuscadorDaVerdade.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 13:03 #386829BuscadorDaVerdadeParticipant
Of course those who don’t own any BTC can get in now at 20k, but most won’t and those who do will not hold it for long.
I, on the other hand, have conviction. Having lived and diamond-handed through a bear market, having held through a 75% drawdown all the way from 69k to 17.6k makes me a veteran. It testifies to the mindset required to be wealthy in the inevitably hyperbitcoinized future.
It may drop further – to 12k, 9k or even $3500. I’ll continue DCA-ing. But if I don’t catch the bottom (and I most likely won’t), I don’t care. My current 45k average is already fantastic.
In 10 years, even at this average I’ll have some of the cheapest bitcoin out there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 480 bitcoins for ~$10.0 million at an average price of ~$20,817 per #bitcoin. As of 6/28/22 MicroStrategy holds ~129,699 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,664 per bitcoin.
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 301 bitcoins for ~$6.0 million at an average price of ~$19,851 per bitcoin. As of 9/19/22 @MicroStrategy holds ~130,000 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,639 per bitcoin.
- → During this bear market has anyone else become a price snob like me? In the current market DCA’ing is a suckers game.