- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 4 weeks ago by homrqt.
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:37 #206329Competitive-Clerk-97Participant
Seeing the markets recently made me smile as I watched my gains grow. The market recently has been soaring at a very steady pace. Look at the top 100 and you will see most if not all had solid gains for a week. Green candles all around and if there was a red week candle it was less than 10%. Amazing turnaround for crypto this week.
It was nice to see the market in corrections at this time. It shows it’s healthy and strong. You can hear the tension in the air like thin ice cracking on a lake. Spring is here, the birds are singing and we are going to have a wonderful spring and summer
I’m full on Bullish at this time with the projects coming out from now until at least July, will send crypto even higher. BTC, Ethereum, ADA, SOL, ATOM, DOT, AVAX, and so many more have projects soon to be released. Adaptation is clearly underway and many of us have seen in our day to day lives. Businesses more accepting of BTC as a form of alternative payment system.
So like I have said before if it’s a red day you buy, if it’s a green day you hold until you reach your goal
Good luck to all and happy trading.
I see this as a good day to be in crypto.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:37 #206330FinishGloomy
>it shows it’s healthy and strong
Why do we have to give the market personas lolFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:37 #206331triptoutsounds
I’m in this for the long haulFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:37 #206332nanaymonaenae
It’s honestly more suspicious when a chart does not show red.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:37 #206333MentalUsurpation
I became so immune to huge drops that this is nothing for me.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:37 #206334teh_d3ac0n
Corrections are a sign of healthy grow. Players take profit and others have a chance to enter the market.
Too much green makes the bears hungryFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:37 #206335Loopyrainbow
I hope you all get a happy ending tonightFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:37 #206336homrqt
>It’s nice to see a red day
Yeah I didn’t wanna be rich anyway I guess…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BTC had its 8th red week in a row. The previous record was 6 red weeks. We are indeed in extraordinary times.
- → Its the Whales! No, its the Bears! Wait, its the derivatives markets! Wrong, its the Bulls…
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?