- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Castr0-.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343821SocialinfluencingParticipant
Noticed something strange, it’s supposed to be late morning or afternoon depending on where in the US you are. With these recent crypto exchange plummets and general sentiment trending a bit lower, it seems people are leaving.
Temporarily at least, or could it be people are afraid of the potential recession announcement on July 28th? So maybe people are trying not to look at coingecko too much or whatever your preferred market watch place is.
The market has been quite volatile so it’s understandable if people are hanging back a bit. Btc has been hanging on quite well though all things considered since everyone was sure we’d have seen 10k by now.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343822Ferdo306
We are quietly accumulatingSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343823VirtualBlake
Things will be quiet for a while, but when the bear market really is over it’ll be crazier than 2021 ever was.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343824the_nibler
Such is life in the bear market/recession. People have less disposable income for investmentsSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343825Invest07723
Half this sub used to be shills relating to meme coins or future rugpulls. With people being cautious about investments the shillers have taken a respite.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343826MyMonte94
People enjoying their summer. It’s not healthy to be checking charts and hand wringing over the next interest rate hike every five minutes.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343827Odlavso
I’m still here trying to learn during the bear market, studying the intricacies of blockchain technology and learning what projects to invest in. I find that the knowledgeable post made here really help in my understanding of the deeper mysteries of crypto in general and the community being built is very accepting of new ideas.
as many here like to say billionaires are made in the bear market and I already feel like a millionaire here with the supportive friends that r/cc has brought me. In short I’m here for the Tech!Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343828marsangelo
Everybodys phone out here melting in the heatSaturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343829Darrengstar
It has been very quiet here today tbf 🤷🏻♂️Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343830Clash_My_Clans
Not us Asians, we always bullish!!Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343831Tritador
This is normal for a bear market. Everyone comes back when Bitcoin is at a new all time high so they can buy high and sell low again.
I’m thinking of buying when people are bored this time instead of buying when everyone is excited. But then I might miss my chance to buy high and sell low.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 19:03 #343832Castr0-
We are just busy with a beer on one hand. Is difficult to write with only one hand.
Is saturday and summer. People are living la vida.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Can’t wait for truckers worldwide to realize its easier to protest goverments through bitcoin. Less gas spent, less money spent, less energy spent, less headaches. Thoughts?
- → This forum category is overrun by people that stand to gain from it failing. Most new posts are bad faith oversimplifications or sound like they were written by a computer. We need competent mods that keep this forum category true and productive.
- → This forum category when prices go up: They will go up forever 1M EOY. This forum category when prices go down: It’s going to 10k I told you so.
- → BTC forum category mods won’t allow negative posts about BTC. I posted a very unbiased perspective on BTC and it was removed because it “related to trading”. So pretty much this entire forum category is biased. Sucks, I had hope.
- → Crypto lender Celsius which recently declared bankruptcy owes more than $4.7 billion in crypto to its customers. Celsius plans to make up its deficit partly using newly minted bitcoins from its mining facility. Do you think Celsius will be able to fully compensate its customers?
- → Vitalik: “I feel like my influence in Ethereum keeps decreasing every six months. I have less now than I did six months ago. Six months ago, I had less than I had a year ago. And a year ago, I had less than I had 18 months ago.” Great sign of ETH governance’s decentralization
- → Payments to Celsius employees, officers, directors, and stockholders in less than 30 days: $4,181,002. Payments to loyal Celsius customers in less than 30 days: $0. Celsius email from date of paused withdrawals said, “Acting in the interest of our community is our top priority.” [Image]
- → In a couple of months the +0.75% interest rate will kick in grocery store prices will stabilize and the dollar will have won against bitcoin. They will never again print money and let inflation run rampant. Finally you can trust the central banks of fiat. *As long as theres never another crisis
- → So this forum category has changed its opinion about the markets in the past months countless times. But if you now look back basically nothing happened in the past months…
- → tBone seems to be a major “devs” hustle. The price climb-down since the last AMA continues, and its fate seems untethered to that of SHIB’s.
- → Its the Whales! No, its the Bears! Wait, its the derivatives markets! Wrong, its the Bulls…
- → One of the top posts on this forum category is about FTX giving $25 of ‘free’ Crypto to Ukrainians. It’s a cynical PR move and doesn’t deserve the publicity it has received. Why? Because the minimum FTX withdrawl limit is $100 and they’re not planning on changing it… yet.
- → Despite what people claim on this forum category, inflation is BAD NEWS for crypto.
- → This forum category has a lot of people complaining about exchanges doing this or that. Shouldn’t it be obvious by now that exchanges are just not good for your Crypto?
- → I see this forum category and I see the motivational posts and as a crypto veteran I just think “yeah it still needs to go lower for me to buy” I buy when there’s no hope, no activity on cryptocurrency subs and no motivation… so yes I’m waiting patiently.