- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by erikmalkavian.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343869Independent_Sport403Participant
I recently bought a Trezor hardware wallet, and I’ve gone through the process of setting it up and initiating the transfer of my BTC and ETH. After transferring both of them and receiving confirmation emails, I waited two days (delay for security reasons), and then checked to see if they were both in my wallet. My BTC had successfully transferred but my ETH was missing. I went back to the exchange to see if perhaps the transaction had been rejected and sent back, but there was nothing there. I contacted Coinbase support, and they verified that the transaction was successfully made, but they couldn’t provide any additional details so they suggested I call trezor support. I’ve visited the website and they don’t even have phone support or email. So what the hell am I supposed to do now? Is it possible that the ETH transaction had further delays? Or was it stolen. I’m so lost and don’t know what to do. Someone please help.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343870HiCarumba
Have you tried posting this in r/Trezor?
They’re usually very helpful.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343871KilzzoneXD
Are you sure you got the right address?
Can you find the transaction on an explorer?Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343872morezoner
Click on the transaction and view on block explorer. Etherscan will give full details of the transaction and you can confirm the wallet address and state of the transaction.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343873RetardedJeppie
Maybe it was an internal transaction? The balance in Trezor Suite won’t show up but if you go to etherscan youll find it back.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343874Castr0-
I suggest you to always do a test transaction since you are new using this.
but my gold advice is not only because you are new but always do a test transaction you won’t regret.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343875Invest07723
Check ethescan.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343876CymandeTV
Care some people will begin to send you DM.Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343877Nonocoiner
Are you maybe confusing ETH with ETC?Saturday, July 23rd, 2022 at 20:50 #343878erikmalkavian
**If you have verified that the**
1. ETH Address on your Trezor is the same as the one you sent it from Coinbase and the TX is showing on Etherscan under that Address then its on the blockchain and you have control of that Ether. You could send that Ether from the blockchain to another Ether Address you own because its on the blockchain is your Ethereum.
2. I would contact Trezor directly about your device before going any further to troubleshoot it with them. r/Trezor or Twitter DM Trezor Support there
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Trezor releases BTC Only firmware for both Trezor One and Trezor Model T
- → If I have 1000 BTC on Coinbase, and I transferred it to Trezor wallet address, can the ‘world’ know how much BTC that particular Trezor wallet address has?
- → I just bought 1.02 ETH at the rate of $1,460 per ETH. I may buy another 31 ETH, if it falls to $1000. I now have 155.78 ETH to date. 150 ETH are currently staked at CB at 3.67% APR for ETH2 rewards. Becoming an ETH Validator will allow me to earn about 1% more. Is that even worth it? GLTA!!!
- → Trezor Suite update March 2022 – Cardano accounts are now available in Trezor Suite
- → WARNING TREZOR USERS: The email from [email protected] is FAKE. Do not click the link!
- → How do I move my MATIC from Binance to Trezor One? I read that it is compatible but I could not enable the coin anywhere on the Trezor Suite
- → STAKING GAINS… I have a total of 140 ETH currently staked at 3.68% APR in ETH2 rewards. I’m projected to earn about 0.43 ETH per month, 6 ETH yearly, 48 ETH total in 8 years (year 2030). I plan to stake and HODL to year 2030. Stack, Stake and HODL ETH to riches!!! GLTA!!!
- → ColouredCoins – Profile – Duchy.eth – Bilby.eth – WebDesigns.eth – Loopholes.eth – Cartons.eth – Price: 0.03/0.05/0.06/0.08 Ether
- → My Last ETH BUY is today because I have reached my 200 ETH goal. I won’t be buying anymore. I now have 200+ ETH to be staked at 3.25% APR in ETH2 rewards. Just 9 months ago, 200 ETH was almost a million US bucks!!! Today, less than US$300K. I will continue to stack ETH via staking long-term. GLTA!!!
- → CB today pays 4.19% APY for staked ETH at their platform. At this yield, I’m earning close to 0.70 ETH per month, 9.3 ETH per year, 46.5 ETH over 5 years. I’m not gonna stop stacking, staking and HODL ETH to richest!!! Come grow with me!!! Think LONG-TERM!!! GLTA!!!
- → Transferring Wrapped ETH out of Coinbase Wallet
- → Is converting from USDC to UST on binance and then sending it to the terra wallet better than buying Luna and transferring it to the wallet (and do the conversion there)?
- → Which is the most versatile wallet that is suitable for DripDropz, SundaeSwap, staking on various platforms etc. so that you don’t need to keep transferring coins and assets from one wallet to another?
- → Issue with transaction – need help interpreting the issue (PLEASE)
- → If I recover my corn on a different wallet (i.e. Trezor -> Electrum), does the original wallet still have the ability to add to the total stack?