- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by chamillion03.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 15:58 #358960bigshooTer39Participant
I was heavy into Avalanche for a while. Then I got a ledger. I learned that ledger + iOS mobile + Avalanche go together like a fart in church. Mobile investment is very important to me. I’m on the go quite often.
Since it wasn’t possible to use ledger on iOS mobile, I ended up migrating to Cosmos ecosystem. I would love to get back into Avalanche but the lack of mobile security is a showstopper for me.
Has there been any progress? I’ve been told a couple months multiple times over the past year-ish but nothing ever seems to come. Where do we stand?Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 15:58 #358961jcrv___
Sure I understand the concerns. The Core browser extension wallet is live now with ledger support. The mobile wallet to be launched soon. Not sure if the initial mobile version will support ledger, but stay tuned to any updates regarding this.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 15:58 #358962cstrat
Not really helpful but I have a ledger and a keystone pro. the keystone works on iOS as hardware wallet (it’s air gapped so just uses camera). Both hardware wallets set with the same seed phrase.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 15:58 #358964dkarimu
I have a Ledger and have kept my Avax on an exchange because Ledger doesn’t support it. Not yet anyways. I am also waiting.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 15:58 #358965NewspaperBeginning10
I use my Ledger in conjunction with my PC for all my Avalanche DeFi transactions. I haven’t used my iOS device with Avalanche yet, but as mentioned in a previous comment Keystone does work. A firmware upgrade to the Keystone is required for full use on any EVM compatible chain, however it’s the most convenient option for dual mobile and PC use.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 15:58 #358966chamillion03
The ledger is nothing more than a different interface. If you interact with smart contracts with it directly, there goes the secure aspect. It will only protect your client side. You should only ever use your ledger to send and receive directly to and from.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Help swaping astro on mobile terrastation app. i sent my astro to a mobile terrastation. I was going to swap it for luna or something but on mobile arent any coin/tokens to swap to. am i doing something wrong? or do i need to use desktop only to trade these tokens ? Would help any assistance pls
- → iOS Mobile Wallet Supporting MATIC Mainnet & Ledger Bluetooth