- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by Gabb0x.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 11:55 #344115tucsonvetParticipant
Being involved in the crypto market for well over a year, I am now seeing the advantage of (bitcoin) having a coin where nobody can make any changes or forks or updates or change anything about the coin at all. is there another coin where changes can not be made? Where Everything is set in stone like bitcoin?
The bitcoin model allowing less and less mining as time passes seems very good.
But wouldn’t it be better if bitcoin could be permanently burned also? Decreasing the total supply.Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 12:02 #344116Gabb0x
There’s nothing more decentralized than Bitcoin, other cryptocurrencies are only trying to replicate, but they are far from achieving Bitcoin decentralization.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → EL Salvador started using bitcoin. Arizona trying to pass bills to use bitcoin. Ukraine just legalized bitcoin. Other US states trying to get on with bitcoin. Staples arena is now CRYPTO ARENA. BTC is………down
- → For those of you new to buying bitcoin, now is when you buy bitcoin. Buy low, sell never because a decentralized currency is the way of the future.
- → The sheer conceit people in power have to think they can order someone to freeze decentralized cryptos with a decentralized app is jaw dropping.
- → How does a decentralized API platform differ from decentralized oracles?
- → Decentralized Front-ends for Decentralized Finance
- → I have been in Bitcoin for more than a decade at this point, and nothing has convinced more people around me to start DCA saving some of their income in Bitcoin than sending them Michael Saylor videos to help explain Bitcoin to them in a vocabulary that they can understand
- → A formula to show the value difference between mining bitcoin and buying bitcoin. Now, stop asking and get into bitcoin
- → US Gov’t is about to invest in bitcoin. Putin just “directed the Central Bank of Russia not to neglect the advantages of BTC mining.” Biden’s executive order of national security is not to regulate bitcoin. It’s to buy bitcoin in the name of national security. My source is my ass.
- → Wouldn’t mining bitcoin make the price of bitcoin go down? I’m trying to understand this with a simple analogy. Also, when you buy bitcoin, where does that money come from?
- → Has anyone here ever considered using a BTC trust like VBTC? VBTC aims to capture the total return available to investors in bitcoin. The trust invests exclusively in bitcoin and offers investors a secured, cost-efficient, and effective way to access bitcoin. [News]
- → In 2011, Buterin began writing for “BTC Weekly” after meeting a person on a bitcoin forum in order to earn bitcoin. The owner offered five bitcoin (about $3.50 at the time) to anyone who would write an article for him
- → My attempts at questioning “custodial” wallets – these new custodial wallets aren’t even “not your keys not your bitcoin” they’re artificially inflating bitcoin because they’re selling bitcoin they don’t own
- → BTC is more than code. bitcoin is an idea. Idea to be free! BTC unites people all over the world, it cannot be stopped. Millions of people come to bitcoin for profit, but stay for the revolution. Hold on tight to your bitcoin! [Image]
- → In 2011, BTC fell below $20 In 2015, bitcoin fell below $200 In 2017, bitcoin fell below $2,000 In 2022, bitcoin fell below $20,000
- → Most people are aware that bitcoin has no ruler, but it does have rules. Instead of a bank or corporation, these rules are enforced by individual bitcoin users all over the world running nodes! Here is how a bitcoin transaction works [Image]