- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by bluefootedpig.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 01:53 #324563SkaziusParticipant
Sorry newbie question, does the vote being when the governance period begins or is it different everytime? Could I be alerted by email when I need to vote?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 01:53 #324564bluefootedpig
vote is mid-way, depends on how many there are, and sometimes the dates for votes can be pushed back.
For alert… set a calendar reminder to email you? We should know the rough date period once the gov period starts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Binance US is asking it’s users if they want to see LUNC listed on it. (Search LUNC in app to see Vote button) Please support the burn efforts and vote yes on getting it listed. LUNC has a massive community in the US. We deserve a vote. [Image]
- → Pullbacks are a normal part of investing, corrections and bear markets are buying opportunities for those that can remain disciplined during times of panic. Remain focused on your strategy and consistent and you will survive too, just like all the other times before. GLTA!!!
- → Did my research and I think I understand Folks Finance and most of the options. So if I mint all of my Algo into gAlgo, is that all I need to do (besides vote) to join the governance? Also these other options for locking and earning, are they better/worse/riskier than the governance rewards?
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → I like analyzing governance data from Snapshot. I built a tool that generates an analysis on how their governance power is distributed. In the majority of the DAOs I looked at, it takes much less than 5% of its voters to reach 50% of votes. In these cases, decentralized governance is superfluous.
- → Ex-Coinbase manager detained by US Authorities for Insider Trading. He allegedly alerted his friend and brother before tokens got listed on Coinbase, making over $1 million from the ensuing rally. Do you think such actions by regulators will help boost crypto adoption?
- → XLS-20 NFT Amendment Has Majority Vote! — ETA September 13th 7:49 PM UTC — As long as >80% of the votes remain in support
- → Vote for your preferred vaults on Mai.finance today! Use your $Qi to vote for vaults and earn juicy yields🔥
- → Here’s what we are going to do. Down vote whiners! ^ vote only true Shib holders. True Shib holders = don’t need uplifters, don’t complain, see the bigger picture & know why they invested in Shib in the 1st place!! 🚀
- → Transaction Breakdown for people wondering Vote TPS vs non vote TPS
- → A vote to implement a transactional algorithm that would burn 3% of each transaction is live please go vote for YES
- → I was visiting my old school and someone wrote this on the building.. It says “FUCK CAPITALISM, MARX WAS RIGHT, VOTE CORRECTLY, VOTE RED”. Sad. Fix the money. Fix the world. [Image]
- → Dear #IRISguardians & #Cosmonauts – there is now less than 24 hours to cast your vote on our proposal to add support for several #IBC tokens into Uptick NFT Marketplace – If you support this, please vote!
- → TIMELY CARDANO REMINDER! Fund 9 registration period is ending on 08/04. You must register your ADA today or tomorrow to vote on 08/11. In this thread is a guide on how to vote. Let’s try to get the largest Catalyst turnout possible!
- → Binance US is asking it’s users if they want to see LUNC listed on it. Please support the burn efforts and vote yes on getting it listed. LUNC has a massive community in the US. We deserve a vote. [Image]