- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by Noradd_123.
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 02:43 #206218JeromechillinParticipant
I lost all my patience with Yoroi and I’m done with it. I’m on an Galaxy s22. Is there any mobile wallets out there that isn’t garbageFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 02:43 #206219GliTch_04
Yep see the ?wallets post below, ccvault is now named Eternl and Typhon both will do what you want but Typhon is a web wallet only at this point.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 02:43 #206220Noradd_123
Eternl. Or ccvault (renamed to eternl)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?