- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 months ago by frogmaxi.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 08:00 #295256frogmaxiParticipant
Used to pay gas fees with UST, I withdrew all my LUNA and sent it to Kucoin to sell it for BTC. Now, I don’t have any LUNA left to claim rewards.
I was wondering if there is a faucet somewhere or if someone is willing to send me some LUNA? I will pay it back as soon as I claim the rewards.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What does this error mean “0uluna is smaller than 54671uluna: insufficient funds: insufficient funds”?
- → $350k paid in ethereum transaction fee. Transaction failed. Fee gone.
- → Hey, few weeks ago, when Luna 2 was announced, I transferred around 50 legacy Luna to Luna Station from Binance. However, they just vanished, the balance is 0 in luna station. Is that like a part of the process or they just gone? thanks
- → Sundae swap insufficient balance ?
- → SundaeSwap “Insufficient Balance”
- → “UTxO Balance Insufficient” on Minswap
- → Where can I see my LP fee rewards on sundaeswap? I recently provided liquidity to the Pavia/Ada pool & know I’ll receive my proportional amount of the .3% fee folks pay to exchange those tokens. Can anyone help me understand how frequently the fees are distributed to LP’s & where I can see them?
- → Anyone use Metamask? How can I set the gas fee AFTER I set the amount I want to send? Says insufficient funds?
- → I have a question , I recently purchased polygon (matic) on Coinbase and sent it to my Coinbase wallet to pay for gas fees to take out my weth out of the polygon network . But every time I try it says insufficient funds I mean I have deposited plenty of funds but still not working.
- → Why isn’t DOT required to pay for transaction fee?
- → Is anyone else having issues with MinSwap? It has been saying “Utxo insufficient” for any transaction I try for the last 2 days.
- → Insufficient balances for transaction fees
- → I have a pending transaction since months now because I set the fee too low. Can I technically mine my own transaction so it gets through?
- → Where is transaction fee in a transaction?
- → Since June 1st there has been more than 7.5 million FAILED transactions on Ethereum. Each failed transaction still charged the sender. The highest fee for a failed transaction was 28,527,830 gas on June 4th. [Crypto News]